Need New Forum

Nuggzmom

I think it would be a great idea if you would create a new forum topic for Customer Service Complaints. It would put all the posts in one area so you could see the scope of the problem rather than having it spread out amongst all the other forums. It is a very real issue for Bioware. People are cancelling thier subscriptions at a fast pace and I really don't think it's going to be stopping any time soon. The customer service for this game is not only lacking but to be honest, it doesn't even exist. It's just an illusion created to think someone is actually there when it's just autoreplies that seem to be set on a timer. If there is really a person answering them, they have no clue what thier job is unless they were told to just placate people and handle as many tickets as you can in a day. Not only do they not read the tickets, they close them without any solution or pass the buck for someone else to do it. That's like telling someone you can't help them that you need to wash your hair. Which means...our customers are not important to us as we think they will continue to play our glitched game and help us fix it while offering no support for anything they lose because of glitches in the game. I hear that a handful actually do get items back after a fight, they must have friends there. But seriously, someone needs to look at all the dissatisfaction of customers leaving due to no customer service.

No, that's the forum you're supposed to go to for help from customer service. We need a forum for EA and Bioware upper management to see exactly what their customer base has to deal with. I have never at any business been denied access to a supervisor until this one. There is no customer service oversight or Quality Control. If there was a place just for customer service complaints it would give them a better idea of what they can do to keep some customers. I really doubt a customer service rep that sees a complaint against himself would do anything other than delete the post.

There is no customer service oversight or Quality Control.

Maybe, but if that's true, then what will a form accomplish?

Do you honestly think that the Dev's aren't aware of what people are happy and unhappy about right now? There's the general form, there's this form, there's the CS form, ect... All of which are useful to Bioware for finding out what people like and don't like.

Another form isn't going to accomplish anything, especially if it's a form intended for nothing other then complains.

Well, that's the way it's set up now and people are cancelling because of customer service as much as other reasons. And if like you say, the developers see it, do they have any control over customer service? It was a suggestion I made because what is currently available does not seem to be working. It's a shame someone from the company don't answer as quickly as you.

do they have any control over customer service?

Most likely not.

Customer Service is handled by EA I believe, and the Dev's work for Bioware. So no they don't have any direct control over the CS Reps.