Quick Cyborg Trooper question

SocraticSteve

Does anyone know if I pay to unlock the Cyborg species in the legacy system, would I be able to make a Trooper using any of the cybernetic options from other classes, or would I still be limited to the Trooper only Cyborg parts?

For RP reasons I really want my Trooper to have a cybernetic eye, but the current "eyeplug" thing that Troopers get just looks horrible to me. I'd really like him to have either the Smuggler type eye or the Sith Warrior type eye. Would anyone with the Cyborg Legacy unlock be able to check this for me?

Edited by SocraticSteve

Getting any cyborg to 50 lets your future 'borgs use all the implant options. When I go into the char creator and start a trooper now I get a ridiculously long cybernetics bar full of sith warrior/smuggler/trooper/agent features. My second trooper (although it could have been any class) uses a sith warrior eye.

I must warn you that some face types don't sync their animations well with the smuggler/BH cybereyes. Fortunately if this is happens you will know within the first few conversations.

Edited by _gideon

I must warn you that some face types don't sync their animations well with the smuggler/BH cybereyes. Fortunately if this is happens you will know within the first few conversations.

I know, that's so annoying! They should have fixed that by now. I had to remake my smuggler because of that. It sucks because those are my favorite faces.