Boba Fett game coming?

Tuscad

Had a game about Jango Fett.

Wasn't impressed.

Won't bother with this one.

Might be a different style, but whether you give it a spin or not is your choice and I respect it.

Had a game about Jango Fett.

Wasn't impressed.

Won't bother with this one.

How was Bounty Hunter bad haha? You actually had to work in that game to hunt down all the hidden bounties adn find all the bonuses.

Nope, it's not going to be a game about Boba Fett - there is only one minor mention in EU about this "1313" releated to Boba. I think this is something different, new mutlimedia project (with games, books, comic books, new stuff), maybe set 1313 years BBY or this could be a story of a clone trooper with that number. There are many possibilities. Edited by Apophis_

Nope, it's not going to be a game about Boba Fett.

It might not be a game about Boba Fett but to say that it is flat out not is presumptious. Yes there is only one reference to him using that number but it also hasn't been used again by another character as far as I know. I wouldn't mind it taking play in 1313 ABY, I have been pushing for that kind of leap forever but I am getting sick of the clone wars and The Old Republic era.

Indeed they were....so much "*** I seleccted rocket launcher not identifyer!"

I am sure that if they were to make another Bounty Hunter game with Fett they would take the feedback about the controls from the first one, at least I hope so lol.

I am sure that if they were to make another Bounty Hunter game with Fett they would take the feedback about the controls from the first one, at least I hope so lol.

Same; BH was determined by how fast you mashed square (PS2 wise) ...if you didn't hit that fast enough...you could be at low health fast in some instances.

Same; BH was determined by how fast you mashed square (PS2 wise) ...if you didn't hit that fast enough...you could be at low health fast in some instances.

I never really got to play through the whole game, I got the version for the gamecube at EB games and one of the levels (the one after you get the Slave 1) always freezes or parts of it didn't spawn, so I had to use the cheat code to unlock all the levels...

What is even more ironic is the fact that a couple of years ago a friend gave me the ps2 version as a birthday present but the cinematics don't work, lol. I still love that game though, I found the prison level tough! I remember being so happy when I beat Vosa, I liked the alternate ending when you lost she decapitated you like Windu does in episode 2.

I never really got to play through the whole game, I got the version for the gamecube at EB games and one of the levels (the one after you get the Slave 1) always freezes or parts of it didn't spawn, so I had to use the cheat code to unlock all the levels...

What is even more ironic is the fact that a couple of years ago a friend gave me the ps2 version as a birthday present but the cinematics don't work, lol. I still love that game though, I found the prison level tough! I remember being so happy when I beat Vosa, I liked the alternate ending when you lost she decapitated you like Windu does in episode 2.

Strange. I never had problems like that.