Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

companion quotes that can be taken out of context

Crezelle

I'm with your hubby on this one. When my gf did her romance with him, and then that certain event happens, and she broke it off with him.... ok, SPOILER TAG TIME...

She breaks up with him after he tries to kill her, and he says "I was hoping for more..."

Like, WITH A CORPSE???? WTH is wrong with that clown???

Yeah, Quinn is one seriously disturbed individual.

so im not the only person who thought that XD

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Quinn's line for that was

"My actions have cost me dearly, then."

Yes, I watch way too many Quinn videos. Don't judge.

Granted I thought that was kind of creepy too when I saw it, wasn't the options I went for but it was definitely creepy.

Edited by Kalterien

I thought Quinn's line for that was

"My actions have cost me dearly, then."

Yes, I watch way too many Quinn videos. Don't judge.

Granted I thought that was kind of creepy too when I saw it, wasn't the options I went for but it was definitely creepy.

well, that almost sudgests he wasn't planning on loosing..privilages for his actions.

remember, baras only wanted a HAND from his first assasination he asked of you.... maybe he'd let him keep the rest of you XD

Preservation techniques must be insanely good in the ToR universe for Quinn to be able to keep the rest of you XD

Why do I have creepy flashes of Psycho?

Oh god, I'll never be able to look at Quinn the same again. Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Preservation techniques must be insanely good in the ToR universe for Quinn to be able to keep the rest of you XD

Why do I have creepy flashes of Psycho?

Oh god, I'll never be able to look at Quinn the same again. Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

you know you're pictureing it now. quinn dressing a dead f!war up, sitting her on a chair regally, brushing her hair, putting on makeup, all the while sweetly talking to her.

I'm...I'm not sleeping tonight...or possibly ever again :eek:

I was married at the time of the statement and

he said "My actions have cost me dearly, then."

It's possible he has the more disturbing/hopeful line if you're earlier in the relationship.

But yeah, even with the line I did get...what were you expecting, sweetheart? No, don't answer that.

It's possible he has the more disturbing/hopeful line if you're earlier in the relationship.

But yeah, even with the line I did get...what were you expecting, sweetheart? No, don't answer that.

hnmmm, you're probably right about the other line, but the only time I played through my SW was either married to or at the very least sleeping with Quinn.

Probably. I don't think my gf had even slept with him at that point. But still. BOTH lines are creepy, and I was left going "waitWHAT???" when I heard him say that to her.

All she said was EWWWWWW!!

God Bless her, though. She choked him out to within an inch of his life onboard the Imperial Cruiser. And up til then, she'd been going all LS like I did in my SW run.

Probably. I don't think my gf had even slept with him at that point. But still. BOTH lines are creepy, and I was left going "waitWHAT???" when I heard him say that to her.

All she said was EWWWWWW!!

God Bless her, though. She choked him out to within an inch of his life onboard the Imperial Cruiser. And up til then, she'd been going all LS like I did in my SW run.

Good for her! No, seriously, good on her.

I saw that particular line on youtube, my mind was boggled by it even then. Hell it still is, probably why I took one of the other options.

someone link said line? i never found it

This is the one where you break up with him after either marriage or nookie, not sure which it was in this case.

I'm uploading it now, seems I had this recorded too. Just keep in mind I did this AFTER

Force choking the sod a bunch of times, playing through these options and then going back and Force Choking him some more.

Edited by Kalterien

This is the one where you break up with him after either marriage or nookie, not sure which it was in this case.

I'm uploading it now, seems I had this recorded too. Just keep in mind I did this AFTER

Force choking the sod a bunch of times, playing through these options and then going back and Force Choking him some more.

aww thats it? man

i'd be all. okay... but you no longer get a safe word. :p

Poor Quinn, looks like I'm the only one who doesn't delight in crushing his larynx. :eek:

Perhaps this is the karma I get, for keeping Vettes shock collar on, and using that option...every...single...time.

Poor Quinn, looks like I'm the only one who doesn't delight in crushing his larynx. :eek:

Perhaps this is the karma I get, for keeping Vettes shock collar on, and using that option...every...single...time.

i'd take vettes collar off and put it on quinn, myself

I'm seriously, the only person, who saw the whole incident in a completely different light? Really? o_O

Sure Quinn is a little evil, and a little creepy, but I love that about his character. He's a bit 'off', and for my own Dark Side Sith he's a perfect match.

I like my evil Quinn. :p

As for lines taken out of context....and bleeped...

Vector: "We live to *bleep*"

Vector: "You look different without your electric *bleep*. But just as lovely."

:D

Edited by JediElf

I'm seriously, the only person, who saw the whole incident in a completely different light? Really? o_O

Sure Quinn is a little evil, and a little creepy, but I love that about his character. He's a bit 'off', and for my own Dark Side Sith he's a perfect match.

I like my evil Quinn. :p

well... a bit off is ok.. i mean thats why i luffs vector <3

and who says i wouldnt use the collar in bed as well >.> he'd learn to associate being shocked with fun times

Hey, don't get me wrong, my SW still loves the guy but she wanted to vent a bit and that was the only way she could. Quinn just complemented her personality so well, it was really hard to stay that mad at him but there is the whole siccing two killer droids at her.

mmmmm.... Quinn does evil genius moments so well. I'd still feel better if the female SW got an actual APOLOGY from him at some point.

I love the writing for Quinn and the whole story of the SW though, soooo... at some point I might just play a SW who just forgives him, that just wasn't in the cards for Kanpeki the Merciless.

Quinn does evil genius moments so well. I'd still feel better if the female SW got an actual APOLOGY from him at some point.

Ahhh but that's what I love bout Quinn. He probably won't apologize, and in a way, that makes him a bit more real.

Besides, think about this, if you were in his position, how could you begin, to say that you were 'sorry' enough? What would he say? How could he say it?

To me, an apology would almost seem weak, especially after what he had tried to do. What's done, is done, he knows it, as do I.

I love the writing for Quinn and the whole story of the SW though, soooo... at some point I might just play a SW who just forgives him, that just wasn't in the cards for Kanpeki the Merciless.

It's so weird, because my Sith is a butcher, and very nearly mad, but in that one instance.

I got one hundred, light side points. O_O

Edited by JediElf

Ahhh but that's what I love bout Quinn. He probably won't apologize, and in a way, that makes him a bit more real.

Besides, think about this, if you were in his position, how could you begin, to say that you were 'sorry' enough? What would he say? How could he say it?

To me, an apology would almost seem weak, especially after what he had tried to do. What's done, is done, he knows it, as do I.

It's so weird, because my Sith is a butcher, and very nearly mad, but in that one instance.

sometimes that little lapse off the straight and narrow just feels so darn good.

hmm... hadn't thought of that point about the apology, I'll settle for something else then.. reaffirmation of "luv"? I'll take an "I was an idiot, my lord" too.... hmmmm...

Except with poor Kanpeki, they don't know that mostly because I missed that one scene, so technically Quinn's still in the doghouse over that "teensy" mistake he made.

I almost stopped playing my War ever again when I found this out. But in the end

I asked about our relationship 'don't I mean ANYTHING to you? *wipes away tears* Then after he sets the droids on my *** cause Vette said something to piss him off (shut up, Vette!) I kick his *** and he's like 'bah, should've known it wouldn't work.' O rly? Duh. You've been with me since Balmorra and you're SURPRISED I won? Der, Quinn, der. But I completely 100% forgave him. Told him he could make it up to me with sexy fun times and no, we didn't tell the rest of the crew about his plan to kill me dead. The only people who know are me, Quinn and Vette. My War loves Quinn way too much to break it off.

Plus, as another person said about their head canon...my war was already married and pregnant when this happened, so it hurt her way more than it would. But she just couldn't bring herself to hurt her husband and baby daddy.

Damn, this game makes you an emotional wreck no matter WHAT class you play.

Edited by Eanelinea

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.