Does huttball need to be removed?

DarthFourTwenty

No it doesn't some classes just need to be made more viable for it.

Yea like VoidStar or Civil War some class just are not worth much.

Each class has something they can do in each War Zone.You just need to learn the ropes.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best carriers in the game are shadows not jugs.

Maybe in the 10-49 bracket, but in the 50 bracket? Lol. Do you understand how long missions would last if we had to wait for our shadow tank (me) to drag the ball through all the hazards and no resolve roots for each score? Instead I just stealth into the end zone there and wait for our jugger to friendly-jump on me-- And if he isn't instantly grappled he'll walk into the endzone quite easily, but if he is grappled he'll toss the ball to me as I unstealth force shroud force speed and instant score. Who's better? The guy who can avoid every hazard in the zone and survive with 5 dudes beating on him. Juggernauts are better tanks, and have better huttball utility. It's not even close.

You're a sorcerer man! You should know this.

Huttball is loved by noobs because they don't need gear to be useful. They just need to be either leapers or pullers and then they can FEEL LIKE they're good at PvP.

Or Hutt Ball is for those who like objective play and know how to use their abilities to Slow, Snare and otherwise cripple the flimsy leapers and scary pullers.

When i needed to WIN huttball for the daily, i hated because of PUGs that only care about killing ither ppl, but huttball is the most awsome wz/bg ever created, it is diferent from everything i saw this far. Now i rly enjoy and cant wait until my shadow get to 30 to get force pull

Or Hutt Ball is for those who like objective play and know how to use their abilities to Slow, Snare and otherwise cripple the flimsy leapers and scary pullers.

It is nice to do a lot more than just pvp, it shows that u dont need to only kill another player to play with players, u can for exempla play huttball which is not only killing like the other 2 warzones

hutball is stupid game - all those traps and poison pits.... and some classes are allowed to jump over it and some classes have nothing to do there

It is like soccer where some players are allowed to jump with ball to the goal and some not.

Edited by Auxxi

Huttball is most unbalanced stuff in game.

Sniper and Commando and it counterparts are useless. Defending the middle is a nice try, but stealthy classes are kind of immune to it.

Huttball is about fast movement and the above mentioned classes miss this dramatically. Jumping around Maros and juggers, steahlty and sprinting inquis rule there.

No team wins because of their sniper or commandos.

The match itself is fun.

It is nice to do a lot more than just pvp, it shows that u dont need to only kill another player to play with players, u can for exempla play huttball which is not only killing like the other 2 warzones

The guy who made that comment (The one I responded to) implying hutt ball players were stupid are probably the ones fighting on their teams platform, killing enemies whilst their team has the ball thus sending reinforcements to the goal line and preventing their team from winning.

Hutt Ball requires a little thought, the need to adapt to another teams play style. You see they've set up a speed runner line, you mob the middle and you ensure you get the ball first because half their team is on the other side of the map. :p

Edited by Satans_Puppet

I hate huttball. Does anyone else? i think it should be in its own queue. that way the people who dont want to play that idiotic, lousy excuse for a warzone, can not worry and just play the other awesome warzones!

and I wish I could skip Voidstar, because- to me- that is WORST warzone ever.

For all those saying we should be able to pick and choose WZ's.... we don't have the population numbers to do that on the majority of servers and we don't know what will come of the character transfers after next week soooooo... NO! :p

In my opnion it should be always forever and ever random

Huttball is the funnest PVP experience I've had. Huttball is an excellent concept that was masterfully executed and if only one thing keeps me playing SWTOR, it will be Huttball.

I give the devs mad props for Huttball.

Edited by Girltank

Yeah it should be removed. Some classes and AC's are just so much more usable in it than others.

Its a good warzone what comes to idea but it does not come together with classes good way as they are.

If you play trooper dps and jk you get instantly frustrated by how much more jedi can do it in after switching from jedi to trooper.

If you can't do knockdown/push or leap/charge you are half as usable than those who can.