Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Choosing your Sidekicks...

Lunafox

If you could choose from all of the sidekicks, either side, for your toons, which 5 (ships droid is a given) would you choose to have with you?

I'd choose, Malavai, Vector, Doc, Scourge and Blizz...(I realize this is healer heavy, but so what, choose who you like...) The first three are my favourite romances, Scourge is just awesome, and Blizz cause he's cute. :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agent would jump thru hoops for LS jaesa ( imagine the edge that would give her with jaesa's abilities )

then course vector, for the crazy, tantric, off the wall, aura rocking bug luffins

lokin, for the elder wisdom ( and since she has LS jaesa with her, she can rest easier with lokin around, cause she does not trust him)

mako for the slicing and bromance

broonmark for his doggedly loyal pack mentality

I'd have the ultimate girl power team: Vette, Risha, Kira, Elara, and Ashara. Every time we finish a mission, we'd go to Nar Shaddaa to drink girly drinks and talk about relationships. It'd be the best thing ever.

I'd have the ultimate girl power team: Vette, Risha, Kira, Elara, and Ashara. Every time we finish a mission, we'd go to Nar Shaddaa to drink girly drinks and talk about relationships. It'd be the best thing ever.

take me with you :D

my smuggler with corso, pierce, torian, andronikos, and theran will be sure to be there too!

Sounds like a good idea. Then I'll get Scourge, Zenith, Khem Val, Lokin and Tanno Vik. We won't need to go to the cantina, we'll drink sitting on our enemies corpses.

Edited by Maaruin

Sounds like a good idea. Then I'll get Scourge, Zenith, Khem Val, Lokin and Tanno Vik (or Yuun). We won't need to go to the cantina, we'll drink sitting on our enemies corpses.

my team will be the ones getting the girls though! Khem val with a date? :rak_02:

Edited by Charell

my team will be the ones getting the girls though! Khem val with a date? :rak_02:

I play a Jedi, so yeah, get them if you want. When Tharan joined my Jedi Consular we made a deal that he'll get all the girls on our adventures ;) We'll, at least that was what he demanded.

Edit: They're all not (very) romanceable: Scourge has lost all his feelings 300 years ago, Zenith has become hard because of his past, Khem Val... no comment, Lokin is old and I picture Tanno Vik more as a guy who pays for the girls. (Haven't played Trooper, I hope I don't mischaracterize him.)

Edited by Maaruin

what about rhinestone encrusted firearms and silly outfits for the boys? :3

Oh definitely! I can totally see it:

This week on Sex and the Hutt-Controlled Planet:

Kira: I totally want a boyfriend, but I'm a Jedi! Is that bad?

Ashara: I'm a Jedi too and I like a Sith guy! What should I do?

Vette: I just want to find love and settle down!

Elara: [pensively writes about it on her acclaimed HoloNet column]

Oh definitely! I can totally see it:

This week on Sex and the Hutt-Controlled Planet:

Kira: I totally want a boyfriend, but I'm a Jedi! Is that bad?

Ashara: I'm a Jedi too and I like a Sith guy! What should I do?

Vette: I just want to find love and settle down!

Elara: [pensively writes about it on her acclaimed HoloNet column]

femagent: my guy dosen't like it when i want it rough

femhunter: hah! mine loves it when we start off with a little sparring

femwar: *sigh* mine only loves me for my power....

femsmug: what about your auxillary boyfriends?

agent and hunter: *gives smug an odd look*

war: yeah, my spare is fine, bit thick in the head, but whatever.

When I posted this, I was worried a bit, that everyone would pretty much choose the same companions, but wow, I'm amazaed at the diversity :D

Now, I wonder, how hard would it be for this idea to be implanted on the game, I have to wonder if it'd be possible, or possibly a nightmare for the writing team, lol.

Ps. I want sparkly shoes and an umbrella drink too. Surprised that I don't recall seeing Kaliyo on the girls night out team, lol. :p

When I posted this, I was worried a bit, that everyone would pretty much choose the same companions, but wow, I'm amazaed at the diversity :D

Now, I wonder, how hard would it be for this idea to be implanted on the game, I have to wonder if it'd be possible, or possibly a nightmare for the writing team, lol.

Ps. I want sparkly shoes and an umbrella drink too. Surprised that I don't recall seeing Kaliyo on the girls night out team, lol. :p

It would be a nightmare for the writing team. Every companion story is tied to the class story. So they would have to write every companion story eight times. And besides, why would for example Khem Val join a Jedi Consular?

So we'll never see this in game and I'm happe with that. I think it is a good thing that we have to get along with the companions we have.

my Jedi Shadow would have LS Jaesa, Nadia Grell, Kira Carson, Ashara, and xelac for an ultimate jedi team! plus three of them would be easy to train for the Shadow. they all have double bladed sabers! i would also train xelak the ways of the jedi!:hope_06:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.