1% accuracy talent!

Broonmark's bonus only applies if broonmark is out with you, why would you ever use broonmark? tank companions are the worst in the game and 1% of accuracy hardly seems worth sacrificing the DPS of Vette/Jaesa or the healing of Quinn

Broonmark's bonus only applies if broonmark is out with you, why would you ever use broonmark? tank companions are the worst in the game and 1% of accuracy hardly seems worth sacrificing the DPS of Vette/Jaesa or the healing of Quinn

Actually the bonus is for having a melee tank companion maxed out in terms of conversations. It applies regardless of which companion you have out.

Bonuses from each companion archetype are

RDPS: +1% Crit

MDPS: +1% Surge

MT: +1% Accuracy

RT: +Health

Healer: +Inc Heals

These can only apply once per legacy, so having 2 Melee tanks maxed out does not give +2%.

Edited by Anarachis

But those bonuses apply always or only when a companion is being used like the Heroic moment skill? looks like im going to have to start gifts to Broonmark if this is so

They apply always. And frankly, for tanking having the incoming heal buff and increased health is better than 1% accuracy.

Edited by Anarachis

Also on a side note, I have NEVER seen my accuracy below 95% and i never tried to stack accuracy, in fact i avoided it while leveling. Hell if you are talking PVP, the BM gear is just lousy with accuracy, to the point my melee is at 105%, force attacks are at 111% or something absurd like that.

Actually the bonus is for having a melee tank companion maxed out in terms of conversations. It applies regardless of which companion you have out.

Bonuses from each companion archetype are

RDPS: +1% Crit

MDPS: +1% Surge

MT: +1% Accuracy

RT: +Health

Healer: +Inc Heals

These can only apply once per legacy, so having 2 Melee tanks maxed out does not give +2%.

Where do you see these stats? And +health what?

Where do you see these stats? And +health what?

They are under the legacy tab, classes. As for the actual numbers I just looked at the bonuses on my character sheet. like if my crit bonus was say 26%, the break down was +25% from crit stat, +1% from somewhere else, so I took the educated guess that the bonus from the companion legacy was 1%. This was consistent with he other bonuses for surge and accuracy (as in there was was a mystery 1% that was unaccounted for).

As for the +health and +inc healing i don't know the actual numbers but if the pattern fits I would say 1% is a good guess.

Edited by Anarachis

Yeah, it's 1% hp. Just use the same method, the amount of bonus hp coming from somewhere else than endurance is exactly 1% of your (base hp + hp from end).

So i'd say it's rather safe to assume it's also 1% received healing increase.

Yeah, it's 1% hp. Just use the same method, the amount of bonus hp coming from somewhere else than endurance is exactly 1% of your (base hp + hp from end).

So i'd say it's rather safe to assume it's also 1% received healing increase.

Sound logic, and it makes sense, its a bonus, but not a gamebreaking bonus that you HAVE TO HAVE!

The presence buff you get makes leveling an alt a joke.