Things that would make SWTOR better

CGColKlink

Things that would make the game better:

*These are ranked randomly. This is my opinion.

1. Global/universal channel: be able to talk to anyone in the galaxy aligned the same as you.

2. Cheaper cost for gathering and mission assignments

3. Cheaper legacy stuff. Lower the cost by the Legacy Levels percent.

4. A barber. Be able to customize your character again.

5. Purple and white color crystals. Add them back into the game.

6. Companion armor customization.

7. Combine servers. The republic side is not as populated as the empire on the Warriors of the Shadow server.*

8. Force alignment crystals. A light jedi should not have a red lightsaber

9. Different colored robes. Ex. A black robe for a jedi.

10. Color changing robes/armor. Add dyes to customize armor. Maybe a biochem can create them.

I agree with all your points you got there and I would like to add some.

- They should make the purple/white colour an achievement or let them drop from HM/OP bosses (dunno how it is right now actually).

- Add free movement Space Combat, instead of the on-rail clicky-fest (make it like Star Wars: Rogue Sqaudron!).

- Add chat bubbles and the fitting character emotes when they yell/say/or whatever! (helps people to imerge more into the swtor-world)

- Pazaak would be freaking awesome! Just copy and paste it from the other Kotor games it into swtor and just twitch it a bit so it's useable in the game. This would give people also an additional way to earn credits!

I had some more ideas but can't think of them atm :p

And who came with the stupid idea of Lightsaber colour crystals with a black base and a yellow/green/blue/orange/red glow?? They should just keep it with the original colours and not those retarded.. things.

Also. When my companions get their stances on (tanking stance/sniper stance/Medic stance) they always got their weapons drawn, which I didn't find annoying at the start but start to get more and more annoying. They should do it like in Skyrim that your companion only draws his/her/its weapon when you do it. Also in RP it kindda ****s up the mood when your "padawan" has it's double-bladed lightsaber already drawn...

And the server merging is coming soon so we'll have to wait.

Edited by Reinoud

To add even more:

- Cross-server Warzones

- Cross-server Flashpoints (Normal/Hard Mode)

- Cross-server Operations (Story Mode)

- The three mentioned cross-server functions que-able

- Account-based Legacy rewards/unlocks (server-only based is ridonkulous)

- Able to turn off companion head slot

- Better class balance in PVP, but not at the expense of PVE performance (a la GW system)

I completely agree with the Legacy price scaling. A lot of the purchasable unlocks are way overpriced as it is and I think Legacy Level x2 max 50% discount would be better than just Legacy Level. Some of the unlocks just need a blanket reduction in cost.

here are some more ideas:

- Areas on each planet that keep you coming back, outside of the normal storyline quesitng areas. These areas would be for exploring, with dymanic creature spawns, rare creatures, potential for rare drops, random events, and so on.

- Planets that exsist for the sole puprose of exploring and discovering, perhaps Naboo, or Dantooine, or Yavin, with dymanic events that change every now and then. Rare creatuire spawns with interetsing loots and crafting materials.

- Larger scale crafting along the lines of what we have. For example, crafting larger ships. Crafting some sort of instanced housing, maybe guild crafting like guild capital ships which takes serveral people to complete. Or some other way to make crafting a bigger more encompassing part of the game so that people who enjoy that part fo the game can get more entertainment and acheivment out of it.

Things that would make the game better:

*These are ranked randomly. This is my opinion.

1. Global/universal channel: be able to talk to anyone in the galaxy aligned the same as you.

2. Cheaper cost for gathering and mission assignments

3. Cheaper legacy stuff. Lower the cost by the Legacy Levels percent.

4. A barber. Be able to customize your character again.

5. Purple and white color crystals. Add them back into the game.

6. Companion armor customization.

7. Combine servers. The republic side is not as populated as the empire on the Warriors of the Shadow server.*

8. Force alignment crystals. A light jedi should not have a red lightsaber

9. Different colored robes. Ex. A black robe for a jedi.

10. Color changing robes/armor. Add dyes to customize armor. Maybe a biochem can create them.

I do agree with most of your post except 3 and 9. 9 because there is no reason to have a color aalignment seeing as there are multiple dark jedi in lore that use blue sabers, colors have nothing to do with how evil i am its just a stream of compresed light. 3 legacy stuff is fine as is, i just think the prices are off they dont need to be lowered just fixed.

To add even more:

- Cross-server Warzones

- Better class balance in PVP, but not at the expense of PVE performance (a la GW system)

I completely agree with the Legacy price scaling. A lot of the purchasable unlocks are way overpriced as it is and I think Legacy Level x2 max 50% discount would be better than just Legacy Level. Some of the unlocks just need a blanket reduction in cost.

I agree with the companion headslot (maybe colour unification aswell (I wonder why this isn't added in in the first place)) and the Accoun-based Legacy rewards, but the Cross-server ops and flashpoints are a big no-no. Just do some big server merges and don't do anything Cross-server, okay... maybe warzones, but that's it!

I really started to dislike WoW because of the LFG/LFR-system.. something like that can ruin a game. Just add a global LFG channel for the people who want to do some Flashpoints/Heroics

What I think will make SWTOR a better game;

- Night/day cycle

- Barber shop

- Pazaak!!

- Pod Racing!!! <3

- Free flight space combat, maybe some Space PvP warzones? :D

- Guild Capital Ships

- More dynamic content!

- New Planets with exploration, OWPvP and an rich open world in mind... maybe some dynamic content? ala GW2 or something like that? :rolleyes:

- Cosmetic stuff

- Achievementsystem!!! God I would love that :D

- More Warzones. Try to be creative, make something different that "capture this and that", try to blow us away with something new and original :)

- Weather system to make the world feel more alive

- Animal mounts! :D

- Ground Vehicle Combat, like the big fight on Hoth! Would have been amazing!

Thats all I can think of right now...

To add even more:

- Cross-server Warzones

Right on. Good post and I support it. :)

I'm gonna be flogged for this one :-)

- Revival during combat

- Even when I am down my companion should be able to fight until they are down. (If they win the last fight they should be able to revive me

- NO revival cooldown timer... (Look at STO)

Edited by Iron_Lord

The removal of the exhaustion zone.

Make Dark jedi/light side sith part of a new neutral class tied to class story and allow both the ability to travel to both republic and empire zones and planets.

allow both factions to fully chat with each other on neutral planets.

Stop segregating both factions and allowing special quest areas for each faction.

Allow the ship unlocks to cost money only and reduce the price then remove the legacy level.

Allow dark jedi to wear sith clothing.

Allow lightside Sith to wear jedi clothing.

Bounty hunters who are part of the new neutral faction can now hunt players of both factions.

All gear/weapons are moddable.

Allow faction raids in capital citys.

Allow more then one companion to be out when solo questing.

Make it so those in your legacy family tree even if enemys rivals somehow meet you in a class quest.

Allow alts to be companions even if you have to pay a small feee to do so.

Add same sex romances and be done with it.

Edited by nartiuslightlord

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.