Jokes about characters from Star Wars.

ToMyMa

Hey. I wanted to start a topic like this, because I havent seen any like this. But I will start out.

*Regarding Jango Fetts death* He died because he brought a gun to a swordfight...

And

The most vulgar character in Star Wars is... R2-D2. They beeped out every single word he said:p

Feel free to post your *own*. BTW, these are from the internet.

Hey. I wanted to start a topic like this, because I havent seen any like this. But I will start out.

*Regarding Jango Fetts death* He died because he brought a gun to a swordfight...

And

The most vulgar character in Star Wars is... R2-D2. They beeped out every single word he said:p

Feel free to post your *own*. BTW, these are from the internet.

Jar Jar Binks is the main character of TPM.

C-3PO will be destroyed for sure.

Don't know if those count but I think they are funny.

if george lucas and karen traviss had a secret love child. it would be more powerful than emperor palpatine and emperor vitiate combined :p

That kid would be a Jedi Mandalorian with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal Jedi OR Mandalorians. :p

Oh, and he'd be emo. VERY emo.

I didn't actually make this up myself. But in Battlefront 2, when you get to play as Jango Fett, sometimes the enemy clone troopers would yell out.

"It's Jango Fett!!! and he brought his head!!"

always made me laugh.

Edited by TheBentOne

I didn't actually make this up myself. But in Battlefront 2, when you get to play as Jango Fett, sometimes the enemy clone troopers would yell out.

"It's Jango Fett!!! and he brought his head!!"

always made me laugh.

Really? I gotta try out this one :jawa_tongue:

not a joke but a funny fan fic i read that had luke get arrested after calista ming dispersers adn taken in to be questioned about her disappearance adn how every person he has dated has disseaperd or dies (really the dude has been through more girls than bond....and they have all tried to kill him)

not a joke but a funny fan fic i read that had luke get arrested after calista ming dispersers adn taken in to be questioned about her disappearance adn how every person he has dated has disseaperd or dies (really the dude has been through more girls than bond....and they have all tried to kill him)

I must respectfully disagree with your sig due to the unwritten line in the Jedi Code. The line remains unwritten for the simple fact that ALL residents of the Star Wars universe know this line instinctively. Not just the Jedi. That line is:

"There is no Chuck Norris. There is Kyle Katarn."

:cool: