More meaningful dark side choices?

Good day everyone. I want to start out by saying that I love this game, but there is room for improvement. One thing that I'd like to see is more meaningful dark side options. I like the choices that get you out of excess work and just seem for the best, but the murder choices are what I don't like. The revenge options are fine, but most of the others involve killing a vulnerable person, kicking someone while they're down just for dark side points. I would like to see choices where you are up against a highly dangerous enemy who would cause mass chaos if left alive and you'd have to choose whether to be moral or do something for a greater cause. Thanks for your time. I'd like to see what the community thinks about this.

Good day everyone. I want to start out by saying that I love this game, but there is room for improvement. One thing that I'd like to see is more meaningful dark side options. I like the choices that get you out of excess work and just seem for the best, but the murder choices are what I don't like. The revenge options are fine, but most of the others involve killing a vulnerable person, kicking someone while they're down just for dark side points. I would like to see choices where you are up against a highly dangerous enemy who would cause mass chaos if left alive and you'd have to choose whether to be moral or do something for a greater cause. Thanks for your time. I'd like to see what the community thinks about this.

They used to have meaningful choices. They were profound and permanent, such as killing off one of your companions. But you can thank your fellow players for their removal.

While the game at the moment is more or less set, I agree that, going forward with new content (Expansions), your character choices should have some effect. Perhaps phase an area so that the town you just destroyed is gone forever, or remains standing because you decided to save it.

Much like how phasing currently works, let players choose who the phase owner is. This way, if I want to help my dark side friend with some questing, my light side choices won't cut us off from each other.