Fyre's idea of the Day #1: Fleet Cantina

tombargo

Having played this awesome game since launch I cannot help but sit on a bunch of ideas and observations about how I think stuff could be improved. So I will throw out one nugget per day and you guys get to decide if it is gold or rubbish.

The biggest black hole of the galaxy is... the cantina on the fleets. If that was thought to develop into a social hub it has failed miserably. It just is the place that gets in the way when you need to get from A to B on the fleet.

So why not put in a Huttball Arena where people waiting on the fleet can watch and comment a random Huttball match being played? I would love to see games like that and to show of my own teams moves to the community. Throw in some popcorn and you got SWTORs favourite sport on steroids. It would also help people who aren't pros in the game yet to turn into regular Monday morning quarterbacks...

Some technicalities:

- The cantina vendor could be transferred into a arena snack vendor and the VIPs (collectors etc) could have their VIP room.

Problems:

- Some ppl might feel shy to play in front of an audience

- People in the adience might help one team via /w or 3rd party software of the opposite team's moves