Companion help please

zoltarDO

I have a level 50 merc specced pyro that I have played since level 10. I have decided to switch up and try healing, but until now I have just used Mako because she heals and is hot! :) Now I have to figure out which companion would make the best tank for me and work them up because I have done nothing to gear any other companions. Thoughts? Thanks

Thanks! Blizzard is pretty damn cute. I am mainly looking to use the companion for the dailies for now and all of mine are severely undergeared and practically naked. Would it be good just to buy one of them some level 50 pvp gear just to get by or are there other suggestions?

Blizz is tons of fun and you can pretty much take down any gold mob out there. However, his DPS is a little lacking.

Torian has turned out to be my new favorite. His DPS is high and he can survive quite well. Plus he looks bad-*** jet boosting to targets. :rak_03:

For gear I bought off the GTN or used hand me downs as I geared up. The heroic dailies are a good place to snag mods for orange gear. Cheaper than buying a whole recruit set for them.

I have a level 50 merc specced pyro that I have played since level 10. I have decided to switch up and try healing, but until now I have just used Mako because she heals and is hot! :) Now I have to figure out which companion would make the best tank for me and work them up because I have done nothing to gear any other companions. Thoughts? Thanks

I'm a much lower level so my Companion input is limited. But I heal and prefer to use Gault as my companion. *I* tank the boss, he kills it. I just heal and heal and occasionally do damage, but Gault with an up-to-date weapon wastes enemies pretty quickly.