Lethality/Medicine Hybrid PvP Vid

Yo, thanks guys.

I wouldn't know about leveling as I did get to 49 as purely Concealment. But I imagine hat would be the case (the spec is totally Cull dependent, no matter whether pure Lethality or hybrid). And of course, this build isn't even possible before lvl 48, as it requires both Cull and Medical Engineering.

This is my build: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401rccMdhZZhrbkrMhd.1

There are some points that could be rearranged to suit your own desires. I know most people drop Sedatives in favour of Endorphin Rush or Surgical Steadiness. I for one would never do that as that thing completely obliterates in a 1v1 situation if you can pull it off, but it is situational. (I tried to use it in the vid at 12:29, but didn't realize the guy was in combat).

Looks like a fun build. I'm typically healing minded but going to mess around with this for the next week or so. With the reduction in time on your cd for Adrenal Probe and Combat Stims (not to mention energy ticks coming off poison crits.. and my tech crit is 40%) I think you are right not to put 2 in Endorph Rush. Since you are not dedicating yourself to heals, not sure I would put 2 in Surg Steady either. I'm going to rock your build to mix things up a bit, thanks for the post.

Yo, thanks guys.

I wouldn't know about leveling as I did get to 49 as purely Concealment. But I imagine hat would be the case (the spec is totally Cull dependent, no matter whether pure Lethality or hybrid). And of course, this build isn't even possible before lvl 48, as it requires both Cull and Medical Engineering.

This is my build: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401rccMdhZZhrbkrMhd.1

There are some points that could be rearranged to suit your own desires. I know most people drop Sedatives in favour of Endorphin Rush or Surgical Steadiness. I for one would never do that as that thing completely obliterates in a 1v1 situation if you can pull it off, but it is situational. (I tried to use it in the vid at 12:29, but didn't realize the guy was in combat).

ups iam wrong

Edited by Roxxinger

Ugh, I watched the first two minutes and couldn't stomach any more because I was too annoyed at your failure to use a SINGLE frag grenade, explosive probe, or shield probe. Edited by MobiusZero

Uhm, not sure what to say.

Those first two, I used them multiple times through the video. I didn't use them in the first two minutes because I was either dotting up possible victims, single-target bursting someone down or healing up my team. By the way, if you wanted to see a Frag grenade, there was one at 2:08 (and another one at 2:31, as a matter of fact).

As for Shield Probe, WHY would I have used that in those two minutes?

EDIT: By the way, I'm not saying your points aren't valid, they're good advice towards new people playing the spec. I'm just saying, that if you had watched the WHOLE video a little more attentively, you'd agree that these are not points I failed at.

Edited by Diplomaticus

Hmm, I'm going to have to give this some thought. I really like the idea of having HoTs running on myself while I'm running around so I don't have to stop to heal small amounts of damage. Having the HoTs add TAs for more use of Cull/Stim Pack could make up for the damage lost too - just having at least 1 TA up increases damage. Hmmmmmm.