Friends list

Partybladder

Hey Y'all

How come you have bound the friends list to the individual character, instead of to the account?

It is irritating that when I add a friend to my friends list, I have to do it on all my characters, instead of having a friendslist that is attached to the account, because if I'm friends with a person on one character, I'm probably also friends with him on my other characters.

yours

Partybladder

I agree whole heatedly. I play a variety of alts, and unless my friend is also in my guild it's hard to keep track of who's online. Also, even if I can't send them a whisper, I would love to see what opposite faction friends are online as well so I know if anyone is playing on the republic side that I know!

I agree whole heatedly. I play a variety of alts, and unless my friend is also in my guild it's hard to keep track of who's online. Also, even if I can't send them a whisper, I would love to see what opposite faction friends are online as well so I know if anyone is playing on the republic side that I know!

I too agree that account based friends list would be a positive. As for the opposite faction friends, others and my self have suggested it in the past. So far the only good opposing argument is the possible side effects of being able to chat with opposite factions via private conversations.

I still think opposite faction friends is a great idea. If nothing else to simply see that a friend status is online, afk or offline.

That or license Blizzards Real ID system.