Kinrath Spider dead

elineto

I'm in the same boat. I'm on Infinity Gate. Just dong class quests while waiting for transfers. Btw, what is that little thing between the chatbox and the socail center bar under where it says republic fleet? It says, "O IF I CATCH YOU, O MY GOD IF I"

I'm in the same boat. I'm on Infinity Gate. Just dong class quests while waiting for transfers. Btw, what is that little thing between the chatbox and the socail center bar under where it says republic fleet? It says, "O IF I CATCH YOU, O MY GOD IF I"

LoL !

Its a brazilian song man... u prob dont wanna know about it

I currently play on Kinrath Spider, and its pretty much a joke how dead it is. You can come on during "peak" hours and not even get a pvp queue for hours. It used to be that there was always pvp to fall back on, but now even all the hardcore pvpers have either rerolled, or just quit altogether....Bioware would be smart to implement those transfers a little sooner if they dont want this game to die.

I currently play on Kinrath Spider, and its pretty much a joke how dead it is. You can come on during "peak" hours and not even get a pvp queue for hours. It used to be that there was always pvp to fall back on, but now even all the hardcore pvpers have either rerolled, or just quit altogether....Bioware would be smart to implement those transfers a little sooner if they dont want this game to die.

The game won't die. All those folks have rerolled.

A wise man once said "I control what I can control." Let's make two list, shall we:

Things I CAN'T control:

-Server populations

-Population fluctuations

-Transfers in early summer

-Feral and insane cat

Things I CAN control:

-Reroll on another server

-Wait until early summer to transfer my previous characters

-Leave SWTOR and come back

-Leave SWTOR and never come back

I chose to reroll on another server (Jedi Covenant). It's one of my best decisions this year, so far.

I'm not trying to control anything, and im not rerolling on another server, wasting countless hours of valor/com farming either. I'm simply asking for a fairly simple fix to this problem that will eventually cause most people that have a life/job to quit this game. And dont even try to say that it is that complicated, how many years has WoW had server transfers in game? Does Bioware have a bunch of interns working for them or something? I mean really, I cant believe you guys are actually defending them.

A wise man once said "I control what I can control." Let's make two list, shall we:

Things I CAN'T control:

-Server populations

-Population fluctuations

-Transfers in early summer

-Feral and insane cat

Things I CAN control:

-Reroll on another server

-Wait until early summer to transfer my previous characters

-Leave SWTOR and come back

-Leave SWTOR and never come back

I chose to reroll on another server (Jedi Covenant). It's one of my best decisions this year, so far.

My best decision this year was to have a daughter.

Not to say you don't have anything better to do with your life but.... I dont have the time to reroll.

I did not pay the game to reroll. If you have the time and money to do it, i respect it.

Just don't give this things i can or i cant control... that is just bs.

My best decision this year was to have a daughter.

Not to say you don't have anything better to do with your life but.... I dont have the time to reroll.

I did not pay the game to reroll. If you have the time and money to do it, i respect it.

Just don't give this things i can or i cant control... that is just bs.

What's so "bs" about it? I'm stating some facts... those are facts, right? Can we agree on that? I mean, I can't control the server populations... right? I can't control the populations fluctuations... right? I can't transfer my previous characters before early summer... right? I can't control a feral and insane cat... right? I can reroll on another server... right? I can wait until early summer to transfer my previous characters.. right? I can leave SWTOR and come back... right? I can leave SWTOR and never come back... right?

If you don't have the time to reroll then... don't reroll! The remaining choices are "wait until early summer for the free transfers" OR "leave SWTOR and come back later" OR "leave SWTOR and never come back"? Of course, there are many other options but those are the main ones, I think. Isn't this all "logical"?!?!

Again, what's so "bs" about it? Why using plain and simple logic is "bs"?

Edited by Sammm

Whats your server ?

I am on Tarro Blood. :D If you are thinking of starting anything new, you are more than welcome to join with us. I do think that we might be moving as well though. Our server is ranked 55th overall for pve servers and I think, depending on how BW does the transfers, we will target at least servers in the top 20 or so.

Just keep doing what you can until the moves start. :D

Edited by Cynomen

What's so "bs" about it? I'm stating some facts... those are facts, right? Can we agree on that? I mean, I can't control the server populations... right? I can't control the populations fluctuations... right? I can't transfer my previous characters before early summer... right? I can't control a feral and insane cat... right? I can reroll on another server... right? I can wait until early summer to transfer my previous characters.. right? I can leave SWTOR and come back... right? I can leave SWTOR and never come back... right?

If you don't have the time to reroll then... don't reroll! The remaining choices are "wait until early summer for the free transfers" OR "leave SWTOR and come back later" OR "leave SWTOR and never come back"? Of course, there are many other options but those are the main ones, I think. Isn't this all "logical"?!?!

Again, what's so "bs" about it? Why using plain and simple logic is "bs"?

You know whats bs about this dont you..right? right? right? right? right? right? right?

These choices you speak of should not be the the only option for a paying customer. Why build up this "legacy" just to reroll it again. Thats not fun for the majority players that have alot of time invested into their character on a dead server.

People pay to play this game because they want to have fun.. all of your choices are not fun.. thats the problem.. right?

You know whats bs about this dont you..right? right? right? right? right? right? right?

These choices you speak of should not be the the only option for a paying customer. Why build up this "legacy" just to reroll it again. Thats not fun for the majority players that have alot of time invested into their character on a dead server.

People pay to play this game because they want to have fun.. all of your choices are not fun.. thats the problem.. right?

"should not be the the only option for a paying customer"

I mentioned something about "many other options"... right? right? right? right? right? right? right? Yeah, I think so. I never said that those were the only options. I only listed his main options, the ones that are available, feasible and realistic right now (i.e. leaving the game right now, reroll right now, stay on his server right now and wait)! Not in a week, a month or a year, right now. Sure, for examples he could persuade thousands of players to join him on his actual server OR he could start a petition (or a massive SWTOR boycott) to force Bioware to merge the servers in the upcoming weeks but any of those actions would require a staggering amount of time and energy.

"just to reroll it again"

I told him that if he doesn't want to reroll, then just don't... right? right? right? right? right? right? right? I'm not forcing the OP to reroll. I understand that he might care about his actual legacy and all that invested time. Personally, I said to myself "better to reroll in April 2012 than 2 years later, and better to have FUN in a heavily populated server RIGHT NOW than maybe... NEVER AT ALL". For me, it worked so well, the fun that I have on Jedi Covenant is just incredible. But if he wishes to stay on his dead server, it's O-K.

"all of your choices are not fun"...

Do you understand why the choices that I propose to the OP are not fun? You understand... right? right? right? right? right? right? right? Because those are his only main remaining choices and they aren't supposed to be instantaneously fun!!! They're only realistic and feasible. I think that he's way beyond the point of "fun choices" because of so many combined factors:

-he's on a dead server AND

-he already played this game for many months (I assume because of Jan 2012) AND

-he doesn't want to reroll AND

-he doesn't want to wait until early summer for the transfers (I assume) AND

-he doesn't have the time to change, by himself, the population situation on his actual server AND

-he decided to have a daughter (btw, how can you "decide" to have a daughter, I get it if you decide to have a baby but how can you "decide" its sex? OP, did you adopt her? Anyway, congratulation and may the Force be with her!), so even more less time for gaming AND

-I highly doubt that Bioware will suddenly merge the servers or offer the free transfers somewhere between now and early summer.

I made myself clear... right? right? right? right? right? right? right? Anyway, I'm only trying to help the OP with logical options. If he has to leave the game to have fun somewhere else, so be it.

Edited by Sammm

I bet you're a hit with the ladies! Anyhow, the other guy was right, your posts are bs.

Wow, just wow! I didn't expect an argumentum ad hominem . Oh wait, I'm in a mmo forum, what was I thinking?!

A man is trying to have an argumentative discussion and is trying to help a fellow SWTOR member. That man is (still) disappointed.

<Guillotine Pressure Doors> is recruiting people and have a solid guild pop (10-20 online normally)

We raid almost every night (2 teams) and are working on a third (weekend) raid team.

We also PvP and have world boss nights so people can get their speeders.

PST Kia'l in-game if interested in joining or check us out at http://gpd.guildportal.com.