Add all Legacy characters to friend list

Qonor

I would like a feature that allows me to add all of my friend's Legacy characters (including future ones) in one entry. Of course this would have to come with some approval by the Legacy holder.

• 5 months later...

I was going to suggest that friend list be cross-faction but I think the Legacy idea is even better. Rather than create a new thread suggesting a similar idea it seemed better to bump an existing thread that I think has a better idea than my own (far simpler in just allowing friend lists to be cross-faction). I assume such a thing would make our friends list Legacy wide so we don't have to readd people every time we start a new character.

The key for me though is having a cross-faction friend list so I know whether a friend I regularly group with is playing Republic or Empire so I know whether to switch characters instead of having to log on with a different faction character periodically to see if they are on.

Edited by Gavin_Kelvar

I think making the friends list and ignore list account bound and not character bound would be good.

something like that, my main thing is wanting cross-faction friending. If I feel like playing on one of my Republic toons I'd like to know if a friend logs in on the Empire side so I know to switch in the event that I'm soloing because none of my Republic friends are on. It's less fun to be soloing and regularly logging in with a toon on the opposite faction just to check my Empire friend list to see if there is a chance to group with someone instead of soloing.