Green color crystal lvl 50

Jain_Charin

Hi,

I've been trying to find this schematic, but so far i've had no luck. I know that you can buy schematics for lvl 50 blue and red crystals from Mission Support Vendors for 20 Daily Commendations, but they don't have the green one.

Has anyone had any luck in discovering the location of this schematic? And i don't mean the black-green crystal that you could obtain by doing the Rakghoul Outbreak Event. I'm interested in the pure green color crystal.

Thanks.

I asked that question for the developer Q&A this week & got this answer today:

Currently, there are no PvE green Lightsaber crystal schematics that provide +41 stat color crystals. Orange Lightsaber crystal schematics for +41 PvE stats drop off Primal Destroyer – the Rancor world boss on Belsavis. There are currently no PvP orange Lightsaber crystal schematics that provide +41 stat color crystals. The PvP green Lightsaber crystal is on the PvP items vendor for 500 Warzone commendations. It is not sold as a schematic. Players buy the crystal directly.

I've posted another question asking if we will see Orange PvP crystals & Green PvE crystals. Hopefully they will decide to pick mine to answer at the end of next week.

I had no idea. Hopefully, we will see those schematics added to the game, as there is no logical reason for the players to be denied the right to craft or buy from vendors the color crystals they prefer.

Thank you both for replying.

The green ones should be added at the highest level. They are one of the standard colors you can get through all levels of artifice and if you picked green as the color for your lightsaber and like to keep it up to date there is no reason why you should be gimped or have to change your color at endgame.

I would also like to know why the schematics for PVE yellow crystals are only available from the PVP vendor. Expertise crystals, of whatever color, make sense to be on that vendor but why the regular stats endurance, critical and power?

The green ones should be added at the highest level. They are one of the standard colors you can get through all levels of artifice and if you picked green as the color for your lightsaber and like to keep it up to date there is no reason why you should be gimped or have to change your color at endgame.

I would also like to know why the schematics for PVE yellow crystals are only available from the PVP vendor. Expertise crystals, of whatever color, make sense to be on that vendor but why the regular stats endurance, critical and power?

Agree. Blue, green, and yellow color crystals are standard crystals for the Republic artificers. It makes no sense to omit one of them now. I would understand if the orange, cyan, red, and violet crystals required a bit more effort to obtain. These are not "ordinary" colors on the Republic side, so killing a world boss or doing some quest to get them is understandable. But green??

Sometimes, i really don't understand Bioware.