Darkside corruption voice filter!

Galbatorrix

They already have a vocal filter for full helmets (making the vocals sound like they're coming through an intercom), so, this one should be pretty easy to do and would add a really cool element to the story.

Make a vocal filter for Darkside characters and put it on a toggle switch like with the Darkside corruption appearance. The filter would make the character's voice a little deeper/more croakish each time they gain a new Darkside level. This would especially be nice on the republic side, where the voices are a little more tuned to be lightside.

What do you think? For anyone that's played WOW, they did the same thing when they created the deathknight. They just added a filter to the already recorded voices to make them sound more sinister. We need this for TOR and again, it doesn't seem like it would be that hard to do.

Edited by Galbatorrix

Also, Bioware has really stressed that they want us rolling alts in this game and I think this could really spice up replay value. I mean, currently, my lightside guardian sounds just like my darkside sentinel. With this change, my Sentinel would sounds and feel like an entirely new person without Bioware having to do much to accomplish it.

• 1 year later...