How many wins, kills, medals, and mvp do you since 1.2 released.

Archdeaconzero

Now by no means am I showing off, as a matter of fact I expect my numbers to be below average. I'm on a super low pop server, only get pvp from 3pm-8pm each day. I would love to see what I may be at if I was on a heavy pop, or even medium pop server. Really want to see crossrealm pvp, playing only during times my server is a bit lame.

Win: 263

Kills: 9846

Medals: 4441

Mvp: 464

Edited by Archdeaconzero

Pve server, prime time it has ~50 people on fleet. The point is we have lots /to my surprise/ dedicated pvpers that play a lot. Imperials also have a good group of people, matches are intense and relatively competitive. I have been roflstomping imps some days, but i have also been totally annihilated some other days. When the top geared and skilled men on both sides collide, pvp is very good.

My server is "The Arkanian legacy" EU.

110 wins

4000 kills

2000 medals

110 votes

(not exact numbers, wins and votes are like 106-107, kills'n'medals rounded, from something like 3982kils 1988 medals... )

2-3 hours 4x -5x times per week...

305 wins

10258 kills

5210 medals

528 MVP votes

On a RP Server, the queues are slow but they are at least there.

And most of my wins are from solo queues as I don't run with my premade much unless they really want me to help them get their daily done fast.

Edited by mystbladex

On my main only:

Wins: 128

Kills: 2640

Medals: 1600

MVP: 196

I can say with confidence my numbers would probably be double what they are if not for the annoying, irritating bugs in 1.2 right now. Specifically how my sound deteriorates to nothing but static after a WZ or two. The second annoying bug for me is when I'm killed while being knocked down, then rez in the starting area on my back, unable to move. I can use all abilities, but can't leave the starting area. I am removed from WZ for failing to leave the starting area. The /STUCK command does not help. Fix the bugs, and I'm sure not only will people play more, but subscriptions will be saved.

hmm you guys play a lot xD

Wins. 61

Kills 1871

Medals 1117

MVP 113

Btw i only lost 11 matches! If you didnt know losen match still count you kills, medals, mvp's...

Edited by Keeperss