so how bout your loyal customers?

tloops

Yep, and everyone else was given an in-game pet.

Well I got the pet to. Honestly it's an argument that's not worth getting into anymore. The price went down, I'm cool with that. The more people in game the better for all of us.

I do change phone and cable providers on a regular basis though because of the "deals" they give new customers.

So many here are very easily pleased, a lot of you must buy anything the spin doctors sell. Free time AND a pet... Wow! (Nothing to do with mucked up patches and usefulness, lol a free pet... For what? So you can look good hangin' at the mall on the Fleet? ROFL!). :rolleyes:

read the rest of the posts before you spew nonsense,it was explained that bioware caved to all the slow leveling people. it was not thier original plan to give it to theses people. now what?

Yes, they expanded the promotion to the LOYAL people who had played for several months without hiittting 50. In other words, regardless of the original promotion, those people were rewarded for their loyalty. Which is what you were asking for in the first place.

So to summarize, you want Bioware to provide more rewards to loyal customers. And you're upset that the 30 free days was expanded to reward more loyal customers than it did originally. What is your point exactly?

Well first of all... I did spit some venom on Bioware / EA ... mostly cause I'm playing on a dead server and it's boring... but I have to disagree on this one, they gave us a free month, even I still dont feel satisfied as a customer I have to give them some credit, they are trying to fix the game and if we all are complaining about dead servers and with this offer is a good chance to bring new players to the game then I support it.

So many here are very easily pleased, a lot of you must buy anything the spin doctors sell. Free time AND a pet... Wow! (Nothing to do with mucked up patches and usefulness, lol a free pet... For what? So you can look good hangin' at the mall on the Fleet? ROFL!). :rolleyes:

So what?

The reason for the promotions is irrelevant to the topic. The OP asked why Bioware isn't rewarding loyal customers. Both of those are examples of rewards given to loyal customers, for whatever reason.

Edited by amantheil

Maybe I'm just simply a positive guy but I'm happy that they lowered the price. The game is more affordable and new players are joining the SWTOR community because of that.

i guess it depends on the "new players"

i dont want more crybaby spoiled brat casuals from wow joining this game.i want more mature players,my guess is? those new players who joined are probably the same trash killing the game

it is common practice with every computer game in the history of video games to halve the price 4-6 months after release. heck, i've got some from wal-mart for $10-20 instead of $60.

this is nothing new and was to be expected.

it is common practice with every computer game in the history of video games to halve the price 4-6 months after release. heck, i've got some from wal-mart for $10-20 instead of $60.

this is nothing new and was to be expected.

its also expected when a game is in decline that it lowers in price

not saying swtor is,im just sayin

I just seen that on may 4th,new customers can now buy the game for half of what i paid. How bout showing your loyal customers some love also bioware? On another note,is this a sign of desperation? It seems a little early to be selling the game at half price.

A sale is not a sign of desperation. Every retailer puts their items on sale.

Anyone who pays for a game early after release should understand that it's going to be cheaper later. The same goes for movies, music, books, cars, computers, televisions, telephones, etc.

This is not a valid complaint.

i guess it depends on the "new players"

i dont want more crybaby spoiled brat casuals from wow joining this game.i want more mature players,my guess is? those new players who joined are probably the same trash killing the game

Ah, welcome to the Swtor forums. Where people complain about lack of players and then complain that bioware is bringing in new players.

Edited by amantheil

IOn another note,is this a sign of desperation? It seems a little early to be selling the game at half price.

Based on what? Your baseless opinion? How about some comparisons to when other games starting doing so? You'll find most games these days start dropping prices only after a few months.

they only did this to appease all the lvl 50s mad about no ranked warzones...it was a desperate move to save subs.

Except everyone got it. And actually PvPers don't out number PvE only players. Haven't stepped foot into PvP, and know many more that haven't either. This had nothing to do with no ranked warzones. The only desperation is coming from you making up things.

I didn't get 30 days free (paid for 6 months up front at launch), guess I was to casual for them. I didn't have a level 50, and my legacy level was 4. Didn't help that being the casual player that I am, and keep on moving from one dead server to a more populated server only for that server to become dead a few weeks later. If I was able to stay on one server, instead of starting over a few times, I would had legacy level 6+ Edited by Wolfeisberg

I just seen that on may 4th,new customers can now buy the game for half of what i paid. How bout showing your loyal customers some love also bioware? On another note,is this a sign of desperation? It seems a little early to be selling the game at half price.

What do you want? Them to give you a rebate? Name one MMO that's ever given a refund.