Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

sentinel/watchman gear help?

Ashivauto

I'm a new lvl 50 jk/watchman.... I lvld mostly thru pvp.... I have 2 other lvl 50 toons a bh and a trooper both full BM with some war hero gear... But I really dig the jk/wm and need advice on gear... I mostly pvp so not too concerned with pve gear.... What should my gear goal b? Edited by Ashivauto

I'm a new lvl 50 jk/watchman.... I lvld mostly thru pvp.... I have 2 other lvl 50 toons a bh and a trooper both full BM with some war hero gear... But I really dig the jk/wm and need advice on gear... I mostly pvp so not too concerned with pve gear.... What should my gear goal b?

Well asuming you're asking for the obvious answer: you'll want full augmented gear with war hero armoring + mods

2 augmented sabers with war hero stuff, war hero implants + earpiece. Also War hero relics, belt & bracers seem like a nice touch.

Not really sure what kind of answer you expected to get here other than the obvious

Thanks for the reply... That's exactly what I wanted to know... Wasn't sure about mixing pve gear.... Again thanks

Yeah np, just keep in mind that in pvp everything is worth less than expertise.

Ofc 100 power is better than 10 expertise, but you know what i'm saying, right?

Of course you'll want Expertise first. After that your secondary stat priorities should be:

Power>Surge>Crit.

I don't include accuracy because I always see varying arguments as to how much you need. So make sure to pepper in some accuracy as you see fit as well if you're customizing your own stuff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.