The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My server is dead - we need transfers now, not in early summer

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that taking alot of ideas from your playerbase is usualy not a very good idea, but thats where being a good dev comes in, you hve to decide which ideas are good and which arent.

It would also help if you studied mmos that failed and mmos that were sucesful and didnt think you were going to innovate the mmo genre by refusing to implement the tools that made many of those popular mmos what they are today.

It's too late anyway. Game is dead. 400k subs and dropping.

There would be more info on this but somehow it keeps disappearing.

Cause BioFAIL is deleting posts of the negative PR. Even the major internet blogs and news companies are spelling DOOM for BioWare and this game. The few people that are lucky enough to be on the FatMan or the other few servers are the "bioWeenies that praise the game". Probably EA or BW drones anyways. Their the only ones that are praising this game. A dude posted an article in this post I think about a guy that use to work for EA that trolled the forums and did just that.

If you are NEW COMER LEAVE! This game blows chunks as of this present time, the servers are D E A D...so if you do buy it, plan on playing ALONE.

..I've said it before and I'll say it again, with each passing day this game plumets into the oblivion and it shall never return...seriously, PRE-ORDER D3, BUY TERA...at least they'll hold you off for GW2 or MoP then from there its a wait for TITAN......anything is better then here. I just honestly dont see this game suriviving even once transfers are added as it will be too late....cant offer transfers to people when they arent here anymore.... GG BW... again... you have been awarded the "EPIC PHAIL" award for 2012.

Well, maybe if they did something about it....half a year later and still no cross server queues. Servers are dying across the board and still no definite date on transfers and you expect us to look the other way and not speak up?

AGREE...its like how the Govt wants to take our guns, F that, we (the people) speak up, else they (THEM) take everything from us....

Don't insult Bioware! THEY'LL BAN YOU!!! :(

Anyway, I've been in a PVP queue for an hour now. It's 11 AM on a sunday at Bloodworthy EU PVP Republic side.

NO THE GAME ISN'T DEAD! ITS JUST...............TAKING A PAUSE FROM THE PVP QUEUE!!!!!!!!

They've banned me 3 times now from the forums for 72 hours each lol , because I have spoken out with the TRUTH.... you have to see my "Infraction List" in the forum profile haha

Very well structured and concise post Veyl.

BTW if you noticed the May 4th Q&A was posted yestderday... Interesting choice of questions to answer there Bioware. I find it funny that they most likely ignored the biggest and most commonly asked questions which were Server Transfers, 1.3, Cross Server Queues, Ranked WZ.

Nono guys, don't use your own community response tool to help yourselves and answer questions people actually care about.

Stuff like Guild-wide mails? Us dead servers can't even keep a guild together. Guild-wide mail for us would be pretty easy, just send it to that other dude who happens to log on every other weekend. Done

The rest was a bunch of rehashed stuff they've beaten dead horse style and people pretty much know the answer to already.

Anyhoo, I'll post a progress report later on how my server performed today PVP Queue wise. I'm not expecting much.

Stuff like Guild-wide mails? Us dead servers can't even keep a guild together. Guild-wide mail for us would be pretty easy, just send it to that other dude who happens to log on every other weekend. Done

I had to chuckle, that was funny! :)

Same on Uthar Wynn and countless other servers

I'm still on my daily from 3 days ago, since no WZ are popping even at prime time (9PM)

9PM is more at the end of Prime time when people drop off.

lol so true, but its not just the "dead" servers, my server is in the top 20 on torstatus and theres probably 2 guilds on the republic side that can still run an ops group.

They've banned me 3 times now from the forums for 72 hours each lol , because I have spoken out with the TRUTH.... you have to see my "Infraction List" in the forum profile haha

Can you really blame them? They dont want people bashing the game in there own forum or else it would be over run with trolls and haters. Go bash it some where else.

True people did ask for more servers but because back then the server population caps were REDUCED, Bioware said it themselves caps are now twice and than what it was at launch and had Bioware increase the caps at launch you wouldnt have people complaining to add more servers.

Not only that Bioware also told everyone to pick servers with no queues and people did and those servers with no queues in early access were first to be dead.

That was one of the more absurd things they did. The population caps during the early access were so low that even though my server at that time (sith triumphirate) had 1+ hour long queues, when i logged in i found 25 players on Coruscant and was not able to find people for all heroic missions.

You´d expect that the starting areas would be packed with people during 1 hour queue times but no, you almost never saw another player even back then.

Giving one more week for bio to come foward and give us a solution or i will uninstall the game. I don't care if i have 50days. Is just unhealthy to play this. Hope that Threads like this show bioware that there is no more time, not even 2weeks. Massive drop coming until the end of the month from many servers.

Giving one more week for bio to come foward and give us a solution or i will uninstall the game. I don't care if i have 50days. Is just unhealthy to play this. Hope that Threads like this show bioware that there is no more time, not even 2weeks. Massive drop coming until the end of the month from many servers.

People can't post anything negative about the game, without the thread being closed in a matter of "minutes".

* More than likely the players are being told they are going to be banned if they post another negative thread.

That was one of the more absurd things they did. The population caps during the early access were so low that even though my server at that time (sith triumphirate) had 1+ hour long queues, when i logged in i found 25 players on Coruscant and was not able to find people for all heroic missions.

You´d expect that the starting areas would be packed with people during 1 hour queue times but no, you almost never saw another player even back then.

Are you kidding me? Dude when I got to Coruscant, there was never more than 5! It was like that on every planet I leveled on. Most people either powered to 50 or were back on lower level planets. Complaining about having 25?! That's enough for 6 4-man groups! lol

Blame the players for that problem, not BioWare.

Edited by Kourage

Holy crap do all of you guys only play the endgame and PvP.

This game was made mostly for story. What did you expect? the best Endgame ever?

Bioware will NOT rush transfers just because of the amount of QQing on the threads. You will just have to play the waiting game my friends.

Go make an alt or something while you wait

Kinda a stupid argument. If you see a reason to uninstall a game just because of low population servers, there is no reason to play any mmo. There is still millions of things you can do in the game before the transfer feature is up.

People can't post anything negative about the game, without the thread being closed in a matter of "minutes".

* More than likely the players are being told they are going to be banned if they post another negative thread.

What you are saying here is fundamentally wrong. 70% of all the threads here are long and been here forever about negative stuffs about the game. Even this thread is a proof enough of it.

I once made a thread where I attacked all the whiners who expect things from this game no mmo will ever be able to deliver. And that thread got closed as well. So you are also protected by the moderaters from "negative" input.

This forums has is full of people who hate the game and wants everybody to know about it, while the majority who love the game are playing it, instead of sitting and crying on the forums.

Kinda a stupid argument. If you see a reason to uninstall a game just because of low population servers, there is no reason to play any mmo. There is still millions of things you can do in the game before the transfer feature is up.

That doesn't make sense, what do you think the MM in MMORPG means ?

What you are saying here is fundamentally wrong. 70% of all the threads here are long and been here forever about negative stuffs about the game. Even this thread is a proof enough of it.

I once made a thread where I attacked all the whiners who expect things from this game no mmo will ever be able to deliver. And that thread got closed as well. So you are also protected by the moderaters from "negative" input.

The forums is full of people who hate the game and wants everybody to know about it, while the majority who love the game are playing it, instead of sitting and crying on the forums.

Just wanted to highlight that last part

Edited by Sinaed
grammer

Holy crap do all of you guys only play the endgame and PvP.

This game was made mostly for story. What did you expect? the best Endgame ever?

Bioware will NOT rush transfers just because of the amount of QQing on the threads. You will just have to play the waiting game my friends.

Go make an alt or something while you wait

Please don't post in this threat if you dont have a idea of what most of us are going trougth.

The next time some one tells me to reroll or to make a alt becouse i am paying to play in a dead server with no wz and without people to make an heoric i am going to start insulting.

GET REAL. I am almost the only one selling stims on the market and no ones buy it cause there is no one to buy. I think if we form a guild with everyone playing the game in the republic side we will be 15/20 active players and some only pvp and other only pve.

=Antissa;4276441.

This forums has is full of people who hate the game and wants everybody to know about it, while the majority who love the game are playing it, instead of sitting and crying on the forums.

Except those that love it so much they're not playing but posting on the forums.

Edited by Sanxxx

Please don't post in this threat if you dont have a idea of what most of us are going trougth.

The next time some one tells me to reroll or to make a alt becouse i am paying to play in a dead server with no wz and without people to make an heoric i am going to start insulting.

GET REAL. I am almost the only one selling stims on the market and no ones buy it cause there is no one to buy. I think if we form a guild with everyone playing the game in the republic side we will be 15/20 active players and some only pvp and other only pve.

To start out with: I do apologize if i did hit a nerve. I just can't stand all the negativity people have with this game.

I'm just trying to offer advise to people

I will stop answering... If i continue i will got banned....

To start out with: I do apologize if i did hit a nerve. I just can't stand all the negativity people have with this game.

I'm just trying to offer advise to people

Telling people who've invested a lot of time in their characters to re-roll or continue playing a single-player MMO by levelling alts is not helpful advice.

Telling people who've invested a lot of time in their characters to re-roll or continue playing a single-player MMO by levelling alts is not helpful advice.

I'm not saying trash their characters or anything i'm just saying make an alt or something while you wait.

If you can't do either one they go play something else