The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Feedback request from James Ohlen - potential future planets

StephenReid

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manaan - hands down, Manaan, it was AWESOME to go walking UNDER-DA-SE in KOTOR and it'd be even better to see the source of Kolto again :D

PLUS, Manaan is not only an aquatic world (something we don't have in game yet) but the floating cities and neutrality of the planet would make for awesome warzones or maybe even another Tatooine faction-shared planet ^_^

Dathomir would be one if not the most wanted planet i would love to see brought into the game! To be able to kill Night Sisters and Rancors would be so fun! It would be so nice to see what the planet possible looked like before The Force ripped it apart into the planet we all knew from Star Wars Galaxies!

Dantooine & Yavin IV would also be planets i would love to see brought into the game. To go to the Jedi Enclaves on Yavin IV and see the landscape of Dantooine before it became a training ground for Sith & Jedi!

Man Kashyyk seems to be in everyones post. Meh, I think it would bore me visually. I mean its just freaking tree after tree everywhere you look. Makes you wanna drop some napalm. I think Bothawui would probably be a good one. My agent could probably keep himself busy there.:mon_biggrin::jawa_evil::jawa_evil:

would love to see any of the planets listed below.

Anoat - Episode V (mentioned)

Ansion - Episode II (mentioned)

Bespin - Episodes V and VI (added scene)

Bogden - Episode II (mentioned)

Boz Pity - Episode III (mentioned)

Cato Neimoidia - Episode III (mentioned)

Dagobah - Episodes III (deleted scene), V, and VI

Dantooine - Episode IV (mentioned)

Endor (moon) - Episode VI

Felucia - Episode III

Geonosis - Episode II

Iego - Episode I (mentioned)

Kamino - Episode II

Kashyyyk - Episode III

Kessel (giant asteroid) - Episode IV (mentioned)

Malastare - Episode I (mentioned)

Mustafar - Episode III

Mygeeto - Episode III

Naboo - Episodes I, II, III, and VI (added scene)

Polis Massa (asteroid) - Episode III

Saleucami - Episode III

Subterrel - Episode II (mentioned)

Sullust - Episode VI (mentioned)

Taanab - Episode VI (mentioned)

Tund - Episode I (mentioned)

Utapau - Episode III

Yavin - Episode IV

Yavin IV (moon) - Episode IV

Definetly the chiss homeworld.....

Must point out, Cloud City would be non existant in SWTOR as Lando has yet to be born, build his fortune, and create the city.

also i would love to see any planet from the following list i found on wookipedia realy, but primarily ones mentioned above since they have been mentioned in the films.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_planets

very highly unlikely but fun anyways would be earth and here is why:

The Steven Spielberg film E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial, though not released under the Star Wars banner, is a strong link between Star Wars and Earth. In the film, a small alien (dubbed "E.T.") visits Earth, and is accidentally stranded there during a mission to collect botanical samples from various planets across the galaxies. His friend, a Human boy named Elliot, shows E.T. some action figures which he names on screen as Boba Fett, "Hammerhead", Greedo, and Lando Calrissian among others. Later, E.T. mixes in with a crowd of Halloween trick or treaters on a suburban street, and encounters a human child in a Yoda costume: E.T. excitedly greets the child, saying "Home, home."

The novel E.T.: The Book of the Green Planet, a sequel to E.T., establishes that E.T.'s species possesses highly advanced technology, capable of traveling not only between planets, but galaxies as well. In The Book of the Green Planet, E.T. mentions a "Former World" that his people left eons ago.

In Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, three members of E.T.'s species are shown occupying one of the senatorial pods during the Senate room scene. Later Expanded Universe materials mention the planet Brodo Asogi, represented by a senator named Grebleips ("Spielberg" in reverse) who funds an extra-galactic survey. Brodo Asogi is one of the names given for E.T.'s homeworld in E.T.: The Book of the Green Planet.

Soulcalibur IV, the fourth installment in the popular Namco fighting game series set primarily on sixteenth-century Earth, features guest appearances by Darth Vader, Yoda, and Galen Marek (a.k.a. Starkiller). The premise of the storylines is the war between two swords, Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, on a planet wracked by constant wars, is causing a disturbance in the Force in the Star Wars universe, so all three set out with different goals to subdue the two swords.

Star Wars: Visions of the Blade, an online comic released on StarWars.com, provides further back story, featuring Astaroth, Taki and Mitsurugi from the game.

In "Into the Great Unknown", a short comic story in Star Wars Tales 19, Han Solo and Chewbacca are caught in a hyperspace misjump, and are forced to land the damaged Millennium Falcon on a primitive planet. They land in a forest reminiscent of Endor, where Han is killed by the native Human inhabitants. Chewbacca survives to roam the woods. 126 years later, an archaeologist and his sidekick investigate rumors of a large beast in the forest, known to the locals as "Sasquatch". When he comes across the Falcon and Han Solo's remains, he finds them eerily familiar, as if he was there or a reincarnation of Solo. He decides to leave the remains, the spaceship, and the Sasquatch as part of the "great unknown." Though the planet Earth is not specifically named, the story obviously takes place somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, and the two archaeologists are clearly Indiana Jones and his sidekick Short Round. This explains why Dr. Jones finds Solo's remains familiar, since both characters were played by Harrison Ford on film.

In the computer game Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, the Doomgiver appears to pass Earth in hyperspace.

would love to see any of the planets listed below.....................

Must point out, Cloud City would be non existant in SWTOR as Lando has yet to be born, build his fortune, and create the city.

also i would love to see any planet from the following list i found on wookipedia realy, but primarily ones mentioned above since they have been mentioned in the films.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_planets

very highly unlikely but fun anyways would be earth and here is why:

The Steven Spielberg film E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial, though not released under the Star Wars banner, is a strong link between Star Wars and Earth. In the film, a small alien (dubbed "E.T.") visits Earth, and is accidentally stranded there during a mission to collect botanical samples from various planets across the galaxies. His friend, a Human boy named Elliot, shows E.T. some action figures which he names on screen as Boba Fett, "Hammerhead", Greedo, and Lando Calrissian among others. Later, E.T. mixes in with a crowd of Halloween trick or treaters on a suburban street, and encounters a human child in a Yoda costume: E.T. excitedly greets the child, saying "Home, home."

The novel E.T.: The Book of the Green Planet, a sequel to E.T., establishes that E.T.'s species possesses highly advanced technology, capable of traveling not only between planets, but galaxies as well. In The Book of the Green Planet, E.T. mentions a "Former World" that his people left eons ago.

In Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, three members of E.T.'s species are shown occupying one of the senatorial pods during the Senate room scene. Later Expanded Universe materials mention the planet Brodo Asogi, represented by a senator named Grebleips ("Spielberg" in reverse) who funds an extra-galactic survey. Brodo Asogi is one of the names given for E.T.'s homeworld in E.T.: The Book of the Green Planet.

Soulcalibur IV, the fourth installment in the popular Namco fighting game series set primarily on sixteenth-century Earth, features guest appearances by Darth Vader, Yoda, and Galen Marek (a.k.a. Starkiller). The premise of the storylines is the war between two swords, Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, on a planet wracked by constant wars, is causing a disturbance in the Force in the Star Wars universe, so all three set out with different goals to subdue the two swords.

Star Wars: Visions of the Blade, an online comic released on StarWars.com, provides further back story, featuring Astaroth, Taki and Mitsurugi from the game.

In "Into the Great Unknown", a short comic story in Star Wars Tales 19, Han Solo and Chewbacca are caught in a hyperspace misjump, and are forced to land the damaged Millennium Falcon on a primitive planet. They land in a forest reminiscent of Endor, where Han is killed by the native Human inhabitants. Chewbacca survives to roam the woods. 126 years later, an archaeologist and his sidekick investigate rumors of a large beast in the forest, known to the locals as "Sasquatch". When he comes across the Falcon and Han Solo's remains, he finds them eerily familiar, as if he was there or a reincarnation of Solo. He decides to leave the remains, the spaceship, and the Sasquatch as part of the "great unknown." Though the planet Earth is not specifically named, the story obviously takes place somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, and the two archaeologists are clearly Indiana Jones and his sidekick Short Round. This explains why Dr. Jones finds Solo's remains familiar, since both characters were played by Harrison Ford on film.

In the computer game Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, the Doomgiver appears to pass Earth in hyperspace.

good info... I never knew all that so thanks for sharing...

all i have to say is bad things happen to the people on Dantooine seriously... bad things.... how many people have tried to settle there? how many have been wiped out? Bad things happen on Dantooine..... be warned.