Feedback request from James Ohlen - potential future planets

StephenReid

Um didnt we do this already and got Mekab? funny thing was no one even mentioned it from what i remember so why ask if we dont get? give us something we can relate too and remember from the movies. Not everyone played knights of the olf republic or reads the comics.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read through four or five pages, not doing 107 LMAO, so I'll put this one out there: Rakata Prime. I'd like to revisit that world and see how the Infinite Empire's remnants are doing

Thats in the plan for the 5th ops content patch, at least was back when 1.2 came out.

Final confrontation with the Dread Masters will be there. Check the Torhead datamine if you want, wont link it since moderation go mad when we link stuff like that..

I thought Kessel was a prison asteroid?

and Mine, actually mining defecation from giant spiders.. kinda scary.

Edited by ElitehunterDS

• 4 weeks later...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This thread is among funiest things in SWTOR history, and probably a good explanation on whats the main problem in SWTOR and its relantiship with the Player base:

1- Devs ask for our opinion. GREAT!!!

2- More than 100 pages of "suggestions" (before announcement)

3- Then they announce next planet hittign the game will be .... MAKEB :eek:

Dagobah - with that dark side cave there I can't imagine that there isn't anything else to the planet

Dantooine - force ruins, sweeping plains and echoes of Kotor

Telos - more ruins, more force and maybe a chance to re-visit Atris old hideout.

Mandalore or Dxun - for the sheer fun of hellish quests

Yavin IV - the Temple of Exar Kun, 'nough said

Endor! (which is a moon but so is Nar Shadda I'm pretty sure).

Manaan, Love that place in kotor

kashyyyk, because doing missions for Wookies would be fun,

I think that kashyyyk may present the most to work with, Republic could be there aiding the Wookies and the Empire can be there to help the Slavers.

Dagobah - with that dark side cave there I can't imagine that there isn't anything else to the planet

Dantooine - force ruins, sweeping plains and echoes of Kotor

Telos - more ruins, more force and maybe a chance to re-visit Atris old hideout.

Mandalore or Dxun - for the sheer fun of hellish quests

Yavin IV - the Temple of Exar Kun, 'nough said

@ Dagobah comment. I THINK I recall Zhan setting up Dagobah's cave as existing only because Yoda and some Dark Jedi fought on that planet before Yoda went into hiding....or I could be wrong.

Also, couldn't you do things with Naga Sadow AND Exar Kun via Yavin IV?

Is James Ohlen still working there?

Don't think so.

and:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This thread is among funiest things in SWTOR history, and probably a good explanation on whats the main problem in SWTOR and its relantiship with the Player base:

1- Devs ask for our opinion. GREAT!!!

2- More than 100 pages of "suggestions" (before announcement)

3- Then they announce next planet hittign the game will be .... MAKEB :eek:

Made me giggle and then feel a little ill. :ph_lol: