Feedback request from James Ohlen - potential future planets

StephenReid

before you add any planets, can you complete the existing ones?

They are all small

Offer little to no exploration

There is no sense that we're traveling through space to get there...

You could condense all the so called planets , which are really just small zones , into one actual planet ... something you could circumnavigate and name this planet , The SWTOR World...

I remember hearing about this game a while ago and how there would be planets and how huge the playable realm would be , sounded so exciting...

Still waiting.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naboo (We have to have the weird looking Queen, it's star wars!), Grizmallt, Dantooine, and most importantly any other planet that we've actually seen in the movies! And I'd like them to be more "alive" feeling. I'd love planets that don't have a complete focus on battle/combat.

One of this game's strong points is the storyline, it would be cool to have planets that focus on that very strongly, or allow sort of an option of progression between a more combat oriented side and a more dialogue and diplomatic focused side.

Edited by Jesira

Kashyyyk. I've really wanted to return to both the wookie villages and the shadowlands ever since KotOR.

This X 1000

kashyyk, wookies playable species, kotor 1 and shadowlands + jolee bindo

Kashyyk!!!

+ wookies as playable species!

This X 1000

kashyyk, wookies playable species, kotor 1 and shadowlands + jolee bindo

Kashyyk!!!

+ wookies as playable species!

Either Kashyyk with playable Wookiees or just don't ever add that planet as people would be so much disappointed to go onto this planet without being able to play one.

Wow this really has my brain going. However much I love Hoth and Ilum I don't want to see another iceworld.

If i had to chose something completely original Mon Calamari for a sea/underwater planet.

If I had to go with something that has already been done probably Kashykk.

Endor pre ewoks (dear god don't put them in) would be pretty neat.

The planet Aayla Secura dies on would be quite different too,

After alittle thought theres an awful lot of places that could open up for possibility.