Where is the cross realm pvp

Rsat

Today i Q'ed for a match after waiting an hour i got in to huttball and its 8 imperials against 4 republic not only did we get our clocks clean we lost 0-6. I played a match in novare coast out of the 3 games i have played there we have lost all 3. In fact i have the weekly pvp quest and i have only won 3 games hard to complete a quest when u are out matched at every turn and its because we are alwas out number the most i have seen on a team is 5 republic players.

Now i have said all this in hopes that something will change and i know deep down that it wont Bioware has handycapped the republic from day one atleast in the first 2 months we stood a chance cause we had even sides but now its plain and simple over kill bioware is taking there sweet time with transfers or even server merges they say that there excited for things to come but when it comes down to it there slow rude and plain don't give a %$# about there customers when u put in a ticket your met with a hostile go %$& yourself we don't care this is the game like it or don't attitude.

This game is in a constant state of Bug from class quest to regular planet quest to sounds to char $^#% ups and i keep telling myself and my wife just keep with it a little longer its going to get better but it is now may 2 and the transfers we player were promised in the end of april are still not here ppl on my server that were aussie have had to restart chars over because they got $^%$$% over on the sign up date on transfers if u look at america 123 servers i counted them 5 at 10am mountain time are at standard pop on europe board there are 91 server 1 heavy 28 standard and the rest are light asia has 3 and 1 standard 2 light.

I get that this is not determind on hot times of the day this is 10am mountain time zone in which i play all the time based on my work/sleep schedule why have we not merged servers yet what reason is there to have 123 severs all light except for 5 why is this i have a lvl 50 vanguard trooper stuck on zaalbar i have sense started over on the jekk'jekk tarr mind u i started over before the wave of aussie/ that part of the world left the server when i joined that server was the 3rd biggest in population and now is close to the bottom and i am yet stuck on a low pop server.

Now i did some math wow has 236 servers at 10.5mill players accounts last i saw thats if u even it out thats 44,500 players per server SWTOR has 217 servers at last i saw 1.5mil player accounts that if u even it out is less then 7,000 players per server could we for the love of george lucas fix this problem and not 2 months from now or even 5 months from now. can we get this down this month pls same with the transfer we have been promised time and time again which get pushed back time and time again.

and lastly i think i have come to the realization that bioware doesn't play this game they're simply a company that makes games because if they took the time to lvl a char in this game they would have gone back to the drawing boards and probably canceled it and brought back SWG cause it was 20 times the game this is and my wife has recieved a scroll of resurrection from blizzard and we have really had to fight not accpeting it and going back to world of warcraft

P.S. with all this said 3 ppl will probable read this post before its closed by BIOWARE "sense they can't handle the TRUTH" YES i added the quote from a few good men

Now i did some math wow has 236 servers at 10.5mill players accounts last i saw thats if u even it out thats 44,500 players per server SWTOR has 217 servers at last i saw 1.5mil player accounts that if u even it out is less then 7,000 players per server could we for the love of george lucas fix this problem and not 2 months from now or even 5 months from now. can we get this down this month pls same with the transfer we have been promised time and time again which get pushed back time and time again.

P.S. with all this said 3 ppl will probable read this post before its closed by BIOWARE "sense they can't handle the TRUTH" YES i added the quote from a few good men

The reason there are less players per server in SWTOR is because SWTOR engine cant support great number of players. For example, i can play battlefield 2 bad company with 32 players on map without problems and get lags on alderan pvp with 16 players on the map. That shows you how bad SWTOR engine is. Further, less players on server leads to ghost servers. In one month playing as level 50 i didnt play a single operation cuz it is impossible to find 8 players for it unless you are in clan full of level 50 (my clan has 2).

The reason there are less players per server in SWTOR is because SWTOR engine cant support great number of players. For example, i can play battlefield 2 bad company with 32 players on map without problems and get lags on alderan pvp with 16 players on the map. That shows you how bad SWTOR engine is. Further, less players on server leads to ghost servers. In one month playing as level 50 i didnt play a single operation cuz it is impossible to find 8 players for it unless you are in clan full of level 50 (my clan has 2).

You have no idea what you're talking about. It impresses me that BW permits such terrible information to remain on their boards.

My exact point hard to get anything done if there is noone to get it done with i have a decent guild on jekk jekk tar sense i am only lvl 25 i have yet to get to play with them and my lvl 50 on zaalbar i can't even get into HM's cause there noone to do it with hard to get to endgame content if u can get things done so why lvl a char because the point of MMO"S is to get to endgame content its like playing KOTOR and getting to the last planet but not able to finish it why play a game if u can get the full experience i am struggling with this game as i do everyday i play it but i have the HOPE that it will be fixed how long can i kling to my hope i don't know

on the upside i just won my first novare coast we had 8 players this time GO team republic on the down side for the 2nd time today my game does to a loading screen for no reason and locks my game up GO bioware.....not