The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Private Free-For-All

Krayshawn

Anyone else want a zone which you and up to 8 friends can Que up? This would be similar to a "private lobby" in CoD. There would be no reward, guilds could have an all out war among themselves etc.

DISCUSS

It's called The Outlaw's Den.

I wish it were true, but outlaws den is not private, and am bound to get ganked, it would be cool if i was still on my old Dead pop server Telos Restoration Project lol :p.

Edited by Krayshawn

I wish it were true, but outlaws den is not private, and am bound to get ganked, it would be cool if i was still on my old Dead pop server Telos Restoration Project lol :p.

Outlaw's Den is empty at all times on all the servers I play on. Also, if you are running with a group you could always gank everyone who is there until thel leave, then break your group up.

Anyone else want a zone which you and up to 8 friends can Que up? This would be similar to a "private lobby" in CoD. There would be no reward, guilds could have an all out war among themselves etc.

DISCUSS

Rates Warzones coming "soon" to a server near you (maybe....tm).

DISCUSS

I was thinking something quite similar the other day in the guise of queuing empty 'shell' warzones that would be privately instanced in this fashion.

You could use them for a host of purposes,

*as alternate dueling tournament maps (a la what many do with 2v2 or 3v3 thieves den tournaments now)

*As a way of showing guildies unsure about getting into PVP something of an interactive tutorial

*Having our own player-hosted WZ tournaments

*As a practice grounds for guilds/groups to work out different game plans/strategies/etc.

*Just something for pvpers to dink around with when queue times are a bit long.

Can make up to 16 able to queue up, with a few different starting options to determine how groups will work out from free for all to "flag yourself as X or Y"-- Basically where you'd normally flag yourself as pvp active you would select as team 1 or team 2

I was thinking something quite similar the other day in the guise of queuing empty 'shell' warzones that would be privately instanced in this fashion.

You could use them for a host of purposes,

*as alternate dueling tournament maps (a la what many do with 2v2 or 3v3 thieves den tournaments now)

*As a way of showing guildies unsure about getting into PVP something of an interactive tutorial

*Having our own player-hosted WZ tournaments

*As a practice grounds for guilds/groups to work out different game plans/strategies/etc.

*Just something for pvpers to dink around with when queue times are a bit long.

Can make up to 16 able to queue up, with a few different starting options to determine how groups will work out from free for all to "flag yourself as X or Y"-- Basically where you'd normally flag yourself as pvp active you would select as team 1 or team 2

I like the concept, i currently can only test my builds and combat logs in duels, i want an organized 8 man strike against me lol. Also a separate Zone on the fleet(so it doesnt make lag) with a duel arena.

Anyone in your guild in Outlaw's den is not attackable.

Yeah, this is the bit that makes Outlaw's Den suck. I want somewhere that I can drill my guild in 4 v 4 combat without kicking half of them from the guild temporarily.