6+ hour long que one game played

bobberson

I've been qued for any warzone as a single for the last 6 hours on space slug and have only played one game. Is this normal? Can you guys please fix this? I just tried to get one more win for 6 hours and the game won't even let me play. Please fix this broken part of your game, if you put in a quest to win 3 times at a game I expect to be able to play like around one game an hour or so minimum. Not playing at all for over 5 hours is unacceptable and I expect this problem to be addressed before there are more nights like this.

If that is true I would be pissed as well. On my server the longest I have ever had to wait since 1.2 on a PvP queue was 5 minutes, level 50 or pre-50 it is never more than 5 minutes. I will say that 99% of my matches are Empire vs. Empire so if your Republic on a slow server it could be bad. Edited by kitsinni

There is absolutely nothing broken with the system. The reason for the long que is the amount of players on the server which que up for pvp.

Depending on which server you are on and what type of player base you have, you will be waiting the long que's for pvp. Just wait till all the kiddies get out of school and then que up. You will see the que times drop from the 6 hour time you are currently seeing to a fraction of that.

There is absolutely nothing broken with the system. The reason for the long que is the amount of players on the server which que up for pvp.

Depending on which server you are on and what type of player base you have, you will be waiting the long que's for pvp. Just wait till all the kiddies get out of school and then que up. You will see the que times drop from the 6 hour time you are currently seeing to a fraction of that.

If you can't get a match, the system is broken on many levels.

I am a big supporter of this game and what it offers. And I am big believer on where they can take this game (so long as EA leaves Bioware alone).

But this server issue is starting to become a problem (or has been). I am glad they are offering transfers come this summer, but if they can push it out sooner, the better.

I play on a pretty active server (mid range) in Rakatta Mind Prison, and the PVP ques have become longer and longer... at least at lvl 50. Seems on my lvl 20 Marauder the que pop the minute I click. But on my 50s I tend to wait quite some time.

Idk if this means that people are just leveling alts... but seems the fleet and such are usually filled with 50s.

Edited by Pesh

If you can't get a match, the system is broken on many levels.

If you cant get a match, find a server where more people que up for pvp... at the same time. Perhaps on this guys server with the 5 min ques:

If that is true I would be pissed as well. On my server the longest I have ever had to wait since 1.2 on a PvP queue was 5 minutes, level 50 or pre-50 it is never more than 5 minutes. I will say that 99% of my matches are Empire vs. Empire so if your Republic on a slow server it could be bad.
Edited by haliy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.