Suggestion for the title "the Lifeless" for people reaching lvl 50 legacy

Persephonee

Hi!

Myself and my guildies were talking before OPS and we would like the title "The Lifeless"

We think a good place to add it would be to those who reach legacy level 50 and are ok with the idea of it being within a certain time frame to show those who have no life.. lol

Thanks for considering it!

It isn't a troll nor is it rude. If you don't agree then fine, we think it would be fun. I would never troll its not my style.

It is a little bit trollish.

...trollish (?). It's a word! Add it to your dictionary!

'Rude'?

Oh come on, get a joke. It's a self-ridiculing suggestion, and would be an amusing in-game accolade that only those who have the humour to be comfortable with japing about themselves would have to use.

Beats having 'Knight of the Republic' written after a character name and legacy name and thus barely fitting on the screen :rolleyes:

As an internet user I have a tendency to call people names and stare at people who play 24/7 and laugh at them along with my friends calling them lifeless, no lifes, nerds, geeks, etc. However, now that I am here sharing my thoughts with countless possible readers who will look down on me should I share my honest feelings, I am obligated by peer pressure and social masquerade to find this post offensive, rude, and insulting....

Have you no shame? Calling people lifeless....tsk!