PVP is unplayable

lastrights

They are liars. Actions speak louder than words. All they have done is remove PVP content and destroy balance/muck up warzones.

They have also been on record stating they were "surprised" at how many PVP players there are, and that they will not be focusing on PVP and are focusing entirely on Legacy for the near future.

If your quote is correct, then SWTOR holds no future for a lot of us...

look defend it if you like just goes to show you are either naive to what is going on in pvp right now or you approve of what is going on. This if there is no video there is no proof is garbage. Do a google search and see how easy it is to find SWTOR hacks/cheats and then continue to defend the losers using them.

I know the existence of cheats and i despise them... the same way i hate overexaggerating whine

If the numbers pop @3k 5 times, then yes he's cheating. If he pops his bubble the numbers show 0-1-3-5-12... not 3k 3k 3k 3k.

thank god, i almost thought i was going to have to explain that to him and get another troll respones.

big crits + health not moving = something wrong

Wtih daily relics, war hero gear, tank spec abilities, rakata stims, rakata medpac, rakata adrenals, healeres and being guarded it is possible that some people just are not very good.

These things exisit in the game and some people have them all.

I agree I'm seeing a ton of ridiculous cheats lately.

There's this one that consulars and inquisitors do, every 20-30 seconds they'll run really fast for a couple seconds but then they turn the cheat off hoping no one noticed what they did.

I see marauders and juggs exploiting server data all the time, they'll be far away then it almost looks like they jumped and then they're in your face hitting you.

Oh here's a big one, seems like every sorc knows about this cheat. I'll be hitting one then suddenly it'll start saying ABSORBED ABSORBED instead of them taking damage. Tired of these exploits DO SOMETHING BIOWARE

I agree I'm seeing a ton of ridiculous cheats lately.

There's this one that consulars and inquisitors do, every 20-30 seconds they'll run really fast for a couple seconds but then they turn the cheat off hoping no one noticed what they did.

I see marauders and juggs exploiting server data all the time, they'll be far away then it almost looks like they jumped and then they're in your face hitting you.

Oh here's a big one, seems like every sorc knows about this cheat. I'll be hitting one then suddenly it'll start saying ABSORBED ABSORBED instead of them taking damage. Tired of these exploits DO SOMETHING BIOWARE

k i take it back, bigger winner.

op is so smart its almost unfair

look defend it if you like just goes to show you are either naive to what is going on in pvp right now or you approve of what is going on. This if there is no video there is no proof is garbage. Do a google search and see how easy it is to find SWTOR hacks/cheats and then continue to defend the losers using them.

Also search for "free mp3s" while you are at it! Oh, so many places to get free mp3s, WAIT, WHAT IS THIS, AHH MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE.

/s