Looking for this pistol!

Kaija

Does anyone know if the [M-415 Bantha Shrieker] is in game? If so, where is it from?

The only info I can find on it is that it is Rating 102, has cunning, and binds on pickup.

Does anyone know if the [M-415 Bantha Shrieker] is in game? If so, where is it from?

The only info I can find on it is that it is Rating 102, has cunning, and binds on pickup.

It's a mission reward for some mission around lv 43 - try Belsavis and Voss H2/4 quests, couldn't find any more infos on this one - although it has Aim and not cunning so in order to get it you'd probably need to be a BH to get the right it.

why do you want that blaster in particular? the voss weapons vendor sells an offhand with that same model and the voss comms vendor sells a main hand with that model. . .

The 3D model I've seen is purple and blue. Very pretty.

It's a mission reward for some mission around lv 43 - try Belsavis and Voss H2/4 quests, couldn't find any more infos on this one - although it has Aim and not cunning so in order to get it you'd probably need to be a BH to get the right it.

Aw, it has aim? Well, that clears that up for me =) I won't keep looking for it on my smuggler. Thank you.

Edited by Kaija

Uh... change the barrell and mod? just a thought. ;)

Normally I would! But, being an aim quest reward, I probably have to be a BH to get it, and I was hoping for one for my smuggler =(

Thanks though =)