Snipers are DOTTERS ***!!!!!!

Nevimore

Hey bioware, I have a GREAT idea!!!

Lets make SNIPERS a DOT class and make that spec the HIGHEST DPS SPEC because SNIPERS are DOTTERS!11!!!!1!!!1!!1!!!

herp to the derp! are you there derpina?!

you've seen the parses. even playing marksman perfectly, marksman will not touch lethality's dps. WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Marksman = what I think of when I think of a sniper. NOT A POISONING DOTTING DODDERING FOOL UGH

/endrage

Had to go lethality to be competitive with other dps classes in my guild for hard mode denova. Sad since I've been marksman since beta. Please bring back the Marksman Sniper!!! I hate lethality play style, and I miss my old spec

So you're saying the top dps spec should be mm for no other reason than it's mm and that if any of the other specs are top dps, things need changed? xP I mean it's not like it's that far behind. Even as MM/Eng hybrid I could pull about 1100 in rakata only gear while still learning the fights. That's not much when you consider my first hm ZnT kill was just shy of 1300 as lethality and we were having trouble with fearful on tanks from switching too fast.

this would not be an issue if i had dual specs!

Now we're talking. RIFT did it, and it ROCKED. Let us switch back and forth so we don't get bored, or feel too restricted. The most creative experience a publisher can give its audience is their OWN experience, that is, their own control. Make it happen already.

lets also point out the fact that sorcs can shoot lighting at the same distance we can shoot our so called "sniper rifle"

or how instead of being hidden we get a glowing billboard that screams "kill me"

or how marauders get a stealth along with alrdy OP defensive abilities, while our leg shot breaks on dmg.

its a game, you can throw reality out the window

Hey bioware, I have a GREAT idea!!!

Lets make SNIPERS a DOT class and make that spec the HIGHEST DPS SPEC because SNIPERS are DOTTERS!11!!!!1!!!1!!1!!!

herp to the derp! are you there derpina?!

you've seen the parses. even playing marksman perfectly, marksman will not touch lethality's dps. WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Marksman = what I think of when I think of a sniper. NOT A POISONING DOTTING DODDERING FOOL UGH

/endrage

Had to go lethality to be competitive with other dps classes in my guild for hard mode denova. Sad since I've been marksman since beta. Please bring back the Marksman Sniper!!! I hate lethality play style, and I miss my old spec

In order to play the other specs in pvp we have to play like that.

Get over it and stop whining

lets also point out the fact that sorcs can shoot lighting at the same distance we can shoot our so called "sniper rifle"

or how instead of being hidden we get a glowing billboard that screams "kill me"

or how marauders get a stealth along with alrdy OP defensive abilities, while our leg shot breaks on dmg.

its a game, you can throw reality out the window

This post made me lol, but especially the part about the glowing billboard that screams kill me.