Better training for CSR's

Nuggzmom

I really feel customer service in this game is very lacking. Even when putting in a ticket at the time I was ripped off, it took almost 10 days to get a reply to an issue that was not related, then it took less than 24 hours to be told each time on 3 other tickets that my item could not be restored because the event is over.

#1 at the time I put in the original ticket had no clue exactly what the issue was only that dna samples came up missing, updated ticket with new info on more missing the next time it happened....I found out later it was a known issue...why did customer service nto know this and handle accordingly?

#2 also at the time, I had no idea that there was a mail issue, but thats the help if you want to call it that, that I got from my ticket.

#3 while I am sure you wish everyone was patient and understanding when it comes to being ripped off...reality is, we aren't.

#4 KNOWN ISSUE...if its known it should either be fixed or disabled immediately, not continue to cause havoc and frustration for weeks. It has been weeks for me since first ticket was put in on 4/16 and updated 4/18 with the vendor ripping me off. And I just got final answer to come here and post this suggestion here as I can't seem to talk to anyone on the phone or get to a supervisor in any way.

#5 Would really be nice if things worked correctly when paying $60 for a game that is not finished. Most customers do not want to pay to find all the bugs in your work.

I have now been playing this game for 31 days, funny how I got final answer of no that i am a liar and the things i am missing can no longer be verified the day after my sub renewed. I only left it up to get the answer to ticket that was supposed to have the codeword jupiter and i get my dna samples back but apparently just another hoax as far as i am concerned. The post with that info should be removed if you are not going to honor it. HONOR...haven't seen any around here yet.