What is happening with Telekinectic Throw

Claymaniac

I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, or if it just happens in Hoth, but my Telekinectic Throw seems really broken. I use it once and the pebble stream animation just stays active and I can't use it again until I move on to a different encounter. Even after the cooldown is done. Plus the animation seems to stay active even after I move on. The screenshot below shows some of my pebble streams staying active plus a weird thing, where if you just spam the button for it, it seems like a new animation starts on top of the old one. So the stream I have going is like a super stream!

Already submitted a bug report.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/screenshot2012043011341.jpg/

I have definitely not seen that before. I just finished Hoth two days ago. That said, on my Imperial Agent character, I was questing with a Bounty Hunter the other day, and they did some sort of rapid-firing blaster attack that wouldn't stop until they used it again on something else.

I've had it a few times and on different planets (most recently this weekend on Corellia) although it's never prevented me from moving. Seems to be a similar issue to the Bounty Hunter's Hail of Bullets VFX endlessly looping which really annoying as it moves with you. Fortunately for me at least using pretty much any other ability fixes the issue. Edited by Sunjammer

I have definitely not seen that before. I just finished Hoth two days ago. That said, on my Imperial Agent character, I was questing with a Bounty Hunter the other day, and they did some sort of rapid-firing blaster attack that wouldn't stop until they used it again on something else.

I've had a similar thing happen to me on my bounty hunter. Even after I was out of combat it kept doing the animation for Unload. It kept going on after another fight. I had to relog to fix it. I also have a level 32 Shadow and have not experienced any issues with Telekinetic throw yet.

I've had a similar thing happen to me on my bounty hunter. Even after I was out of combat it kept doing the animation for Unload. It kept going on after another fight. I had to relog to fix it. I also have a level 32 Shadow and have not experienced any issues with Telekinetic throw yet.

Oddly enough, me and my same friend hopped onto our Imperial toons last night, and he had the same issue with his BH. His workaround was to do the his death from above skill...which would then reset the animation.

Hey there!

Thanks for your reports, everyone. We’ve passing this along for investigation, but please know that we don’t have an ETA for any changes. Thanks for posting and for your patience in the meantime!

May the Fourth be with you!

Hey there!

Thanks for your reports, everyone. We’ve passing this along for investigation, but please know that we don’t have an ETA for any changes. Thanks for posting and for your patience in the meantime!

May the Fourth be with you!

This is reproduce able at will on Ilum as well simply attack a Tauntaun

• 4 weeks later...

This is exactly what was happening to me on Ilum. The spell was completely useless on Ilum because of this bug happened everytime. BUT I submitted a ticket on it and it was fixed a few days later for me. Doesnt happen anymore.

Just a note... They closed my ticket almost immediately and said they forwarded it for investigation. I thought this meant I was screwed but in fact they fixed it and it has made me happy :)

I also noticed this happening too, at random times. Random glitch with the ability, not to mention other abilities that seem to work some times but not all the time, more random glitches I guess. they include mind snap not working, (supposed to interrupt the current action) - no, it 'doesn't' !! they continue doing it, to other things like npc's walking right through a force quake, and never being knocked down. all kids of weird and silly things going on.. :rolleyes: Edited by dronepilot