Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

thinking of going PT

Kavu

I have a 50 Mara and 50 GS and have always intended on leveling a BH. I originally planned on going Merc but there are TONS of em on my server and am now thinking PT. I was just wondering how well they play and how it is leveling one. any tips?

thanks for any help

I played all the ACs to at least 30s-40s. My PT was the 5th character I rolled. On one hand I wished I hadn't wasted my time with the first 4 characters, but on the other hand, it is was good that I had to really appreciate the PT character.

From story, best animation, abilities, gear graphics hec even the spaceship is like a an assault tank.

I have a 50 Mara and 50 GS and have always intended on leveling a BH. I originally planned on going Merc but there are TONS of em on my server and am now thinking PT. I was just wondering how well they play and how it is leveling one. any tips?

thanks for any help

Merc used to be a lot stronger pre-1.2, so that's probably why you can't sneeze without hitting a merc. With that said, PT is great. I love the variety of abilities and Pyro PT can really pump out damage while remaining mobile.

I haven't done much tanking as a PT but I hear it's rather excellent.

I played all the ACs to at least 30s-40s. My PT was the 5th character I rolled. On one hand I wished I hadn't wasted my time with the first 4 characters, but on the other hand, it is was good that I had to really appreciate the PT character.

From story, best animation, abilities, gear graphics hec even the spaceship is like a an assault tank.

And our ship makes the best dueling zone out of all the ships! :)

(PS: For those who still don't know you can have group members enter your ship and you can duel on it)

That I havent tried!

Heh. It's fun. I have my guild buy stuff from my wastted 1 million credit droid all the time (stupid lack of slicing upgrades ftl) :(

You just have to sit in the entry zone of the ship bay so they can enter, than you enter your ship last.

Edited by exphryl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.