Mass Server Migration May 20th

Excypher

(Suggestion for EU players)

Bored of waiting in Queue's and bored of not being able to find flashpoints.

I dont think server merges are guna happen for a very long time so have decided to take action into my own hands.

I want to Suggest a server Migration on may 20th.

All those interested in doing this will be able to look forward to alot less Queue times in pvp and more flashpoint groups going on.

If i get enough positive responses on this thread will go ahead with it.

Im suggesting Frostclaw server as it already has a pretty good population.

Edited by Excypher
Missed important bit of information

They may never do that. But if they do there is no set date.

And you can get 100,000 positive responses and it still will not change when or if they add it. Look at Blizzard users did the same thing to merger the dead servers. 5 years after Blizzard has not done it.

Edited by Romiz

I agree with this thread,but only if all potential migrants go Republic side^^ Seriously,Frostclaw is a decently populated server but the majority are Empire side. If you are Empire side then its a grand old time,levelling up or lvl 50. I know this from experience i will openly admit. I have 3 lvl 50's Imp side on Frostclaw.

But i also have an old lvl 45 JC Shadow on that server and more recently a brand new Jedi Knight and i was shocked at the differences between both factions on that server.

Basically,the last thing Frostclaw needs are more Empire players. Roll Rep side if you are going to roll here at all.

hello. i am a member of tassaa barresh and i am speaking for my whole server rigth now.

ppl is leaving the game ans unsubbing every day i log in and the situation is very very very sad.

i dont think ill be renew my subscription, this situation has been like this for too long time and i guess bioware just left us in an empty server without any concern.this is just disgusting.

peak hours, 3 hour and a half for a queue of 6v5, imp games only.saturday nigth 20.00-00.00 like 4-5 queues maximum.

whats the difficulty on implementing server transfert in this game? why are they taking so much time and just keep harassing us every day ignoring our forum topics, closing them and so on.

pvp side is dead.

pve side is even more dead.

world pvp never existed.

Bioware, i can understand that u may just want to ignore us because were just a little server and we have no voice in this, but i am paying for a game were i stand still in the fleet watiting for a pvp queue 80% of the time...i am wasting my time and again, this is DISGUSTING.

Peace.

-Anomaly- guild

hello. i am a member of tassaa barresh and i am speaking for my whole server rigth now.

ppl is leaving the game ans unsubbing every day i log in and the situation is very very very sad.

i dont think ill be renew my subscription, this situation has been like this for too long time and i guess bioware just left us in an empty server without any concern.this is just disgusting.

peak hours, 3 hour and a half for a queue of 6v5, imp games only.saturday nigth 20.00-00.00 like 4-5 queues maximum.

whats the difficulty on implementing server transfert in this game? why are they taking so much time and just keep harassing us every day ignoring our forum topics, closing them and so on.

pvp side is dead.

pve side is even more dead.

world pvp never existed.

Bioware, i can understand that u may just want to ignore us because were just a little server and we have no voice in this, but i am paying for a game were i stand still in the fleet watiting for a pvp queue 80% of the time...i am wasting my time and again, this is DISGUSTING.

Peace.

-Anomaly- guild

I agree with you mate.

im also on tassaa barresh and its indeed really sad.

we just need a transfer as fast as possible cause our server is falling apart.

(Suggestion for EU players)

Bored of waiting in Queue's and bored of not being able to find flashpoints.

I dont think server merges are guna happen for a very long time so have decided to take action into my own hands.

I want to Suggest a server Migration on may 20th.

All those interested in doing this will be able to look forward to alot less Queue times in pvp and more flashpoint groups going on.

If i get enough positive responses on this thread will go ahead with it.

Im suggesting Frostclaw server as it already has a pretty good population.

I dont understand why are you starting such thread.... this incencitive is already rolling high and the link is in my signature

The Red Eclipse is packed with players, soon to be full great community rolling there (PvE)

They may never do that. But if they do there is no set date.

And you can get 100,000 positive responses and it still will not change when or if they add it. Look at Blizzard users did the same thing to merger the dead servers. 5 years after Blizzard has not done it.

It's not about changing BioWare's opinion or stance on the matter. Surprisingly, it's about people actually taking matters into their own hands and doing something. This movement, or whatever you want to call it, is to help people create a more populated server. Better yet, they'll have someone to level with and friends to make with a good turnout.

I wish the movement luck.