Something up with VoidStar?

IHate

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing another rash of doors getting triggered, but not seeing anyone on the trigger?

I've had this happen twice today. Actually watching the door and no opposing player near it and it turns to triggered.

If the other door is bombed both doors open...???

Also there is a nice trick you can use with operatives/smugglers where they can make another player invisible while they take the door. I thought they fixed that so it couldn't happen but maybe not.

Oh there's something going on. Yesterday had a game where we were on defense, got to the last room and I respawned. The forcefield was still up, the doors still closed and unbombed, no enemies even visible. Then boom, someone accessed the computer core, game over.

No idea if it was a bug or someone glitched/hacked past everything. Bug reported it but the "droid" was clueless...

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing another rash of doors getting triggered, but not seeing anyone on the trigger?

I've had this happen twice today. Actually watching the door and no opposing player near it and it turns to triggered.

I played a WZ like that, me and my team were standing by the doors and they kept showing up as armed every few seconds, opposing team was nowhere in sight, we just sat there continually defusing them for the remaining 5 minutes, WZ ended, and I haven't seen it again.

I think theres been an issue with people respawning in the next stage. They can't advance, but they can go backwards and bomb the door from the other side.

It's this^^. It happened to our team yesterday, we all ended up on the wrong side and were trying to blow the doors but they kept diffusing them. We asked them to let it blow and come out and fight but they said no way, free medals for all, the *******.