Star Wars Vs Halo

Or one side outright destroys the other, being so very one sided.

This, generally. The Covenant built warships (I'm not counting the ancient stuff that they found and re-purposed) is just so far under Star Wars in technology its pretty sad. Like Mass Effect, Halo is pretty damn far down on the "Science Fiction Power Scale".

The covenant have millions of troops and ships with the ability to glass a planet.

Darth Vader and Tarkin blew up a planet.

With a population of 1 tril on Coruscant, the Republic alone must have at least a billion troopers.

/thread

Edited by Guildrum

Halo's soundtrack has to be the most repetative soundtrack I have ever heard. "Duh duh duh deh duh, duh duh duh deh, duh de duh, Chief, we won!, I need a weapon." There's no sense of importance to what you were doing at all. Star Wars feels completley different, it has ambiance. Now, this is just my opinion, so don't quote me on this.

With a population of 1 tril on Coruscant, the Republic alone must have at least a billion troopers.

/thread

Yes but the most on coruscant are civilians with an army of mere millions

Let's do some math.

1 billion equals... A million about a thousand times. So one trillion would be one billion a thousand times... Militaries rise in proportion to population, hence militaries nowadays having so much more than in Victorian times. So therefore, there are far larger militaries. That's not including every single other densely populated planet in Star Wars. Not to mention 3k years later of population growth.

This, generally. The Covenant built warships (I'm not counting the ancient stuff that they found and re-purposed) is just so far under Star Wars in technology its pretty sad. Like Mass Effect, Halo is pretty damn far down on the "Science Fiction Power Scale".

Doesn't mean they can't win though. Inferior technology doesn't necessarily mean defeat.

It sure is a big factor though that can lead to defeat.

That is true. Just saying that you should never really count them out. I mean, Humanity in Halo was heavily outnumbered, PLUS had to go up against a technologically superior enemy and yet in the end, they won the war (Though, the Elites did help at the end).