+10 stat datacron

Anrew

The more, the merrier. It's good to have a Consular Sage with you so he/she can pull people up to the appropriate platform.

Don't forget the MGGS!

Edit: Haven't been there in months, but it was quite buggy when my guild tried it. Don't know if they've fixed it or not.

Edited by JediJoeK

You can't solo this. The bridge itself requires 4 people.

Try to bring a sage with you and make sure everyone in your group has the 3 required items or else they cannot get the datacron.

Oh and make sure you have a lot of time on your hands.

Minimum is six now, they changed it so you need to use all five consoles at the same time to activate the last grapple point to open the door. That's also why so many people say it's bugged, as it doesn't work as seen in the older vids you can find everywhere.

Oh, and for the record: it doesn't seem bugged currently, it worked just fine for us last time we did it.

TL;DR: 6

Only 1 person needs the crystal but everyone needs the MGGS. And yes, you have to be level 50 to use the datacron. You can enlist the help of non-50 players but they won't be able to use it.

Yes but not recommended, as for the person with the crystal will have to die in order to open the door for the other person to get in. It can only be opened from outside. Another note, once you acquire the +10 stat datacron, the crystals in your inventory will be gone.

Should also add that you can get the corelia crystal again and use that part of the statue to, but you can't get the fleet crystal again so you can't actually do the blowing up to bring down the door/force field

Only 1 person needs the crystal but everyone needs the MGGS. And yes, you have to be level 50 to use the datacron. You can enlist the help of non-50 players but they won't be able to use it.

I would recommend that everyone get the crystal coz it is so very annoying and frustrating when someone accidentally falls off and you are the only one with the crystal and have to die to go open the door for him lol check my video link :p

I tried to make it as easy and comprehensive as I could :)

You can't solo this. The bridge itself requires 4 people.

Try to bring a sage with you and make sure everyone in your group has the 3 required items or else they cannot get the datacron.

Oh and make sure you have a lot of time on your hands.

I did it a couple of months ago and didn't need any of the items.

Well, when I say 'did it', I mean paid 100k for a group to chain pull me up there.

• 4 months later...