If you had to bring one star wars character to a bar fight? Who do you bring?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly. Only the wisest of Sith/Jedi wouldn't fall for it. Yoda or Palps are two of them. I don't think Mace Windu would fall for Trollesu. I mean he is Samuel L. Jackson.

But remember. Obi-Wan's Trollesu is running on Beard Power, granted by the Almighty John Williams. :cool:

But remember. Obi-Wan's Trollesu is running on Beard Power, granted by the Almighty John Williams. :cool:

Yes, of course! Beard Power is the only thing more powerful than the Force. That's why Kyle hasn't died yet, his beard protects him. And Obi-Wan only died because John Williams knew it was time for him to go. Trolling to the end!

I would have to bring an Ewok. If they are able to bring down an entire Imperial Legion while losing only one Ewok, I am sure he could do some damage in a bar fight.

Yes, of course! Beard Power is the only thing more powerful than the Force. That's why Kyle hasn't died yet, his beard protects him. And Obi-Wan only died because John Williams knew it was time for him to go. Trolling to the end!

Obi Wan didn't die, he became One with the Beard. Here's how the dialogue went...

Obi Wan: Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine.

Darth Vader: ****! I KEEL U RAWWWWRR! LIGHTSAVER TO DA FAAAAASE!

Obi Wan: *Disappears*

Vader: *Swings his blade at an empty robe.*

Obi Wan: Trololololololololololololololol, one with the beard n00by n00by n00blet lolz. ps, im nekkid

Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Edited by Guildrum

I would have to bring an Ewok. If they are able to bring down an entire Imperial Legion while losing only one Ewok, I am sure he could do some damage in a bar fight.

I think they lost more than one Ewok, but I see what you mean.

Ill always have R2-D2 beside me in a bar fight. That little droid is tough as nails and know how to handle almost any situation. Hes been fighting for what... 80 something years. He knows more dirty tricks than lando and Han combined! Dwee-doop ..beooooop blip...

Obi Wan didn't die, he became One with the Beard. Here's how the dialogue went...

Obi Wan: Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine.

Obi Wan: Trololololololololololololololol, one with the beard n00by n00by n00blet lolz. ps, im nekkid

one with The Beard. I like the sound of that. Lesser beings will never know the power of the Beard because they are unworthy. That's why Luke will never beat Kyle. You can get as powerful in The Force as you want but you will never reach Beard level.

Ill always have R2-D2 beside me in a bar fight. That little droid is tough as nails and know how to handle almost any situation. Hes been fighting for what... 80 something years. He knows more dirty tricks than lando and Han combined! Dwee-doop ..beooooop blip...
Except they don't let droids in...

Perfect Trollesu Form!

Answering the question with a reference...

ever notice everytime Obi-wan goes into a bar and has a drink he cuts someone's arm off?? That's who I want...I think...unless it's my arm...wait!!

True, everytime he goes into a bar he cuts someones arm off. They have Obi-Wan detectors along with droid detectors at every cantina now.

General Grievous. One, he's an awesome super thing with four arms, he can crack 4 skulls at at once...and I'd love to meet him...

On a less fanboyish approach, Obi Wan. He cuts people arms off..and can keep the Death Stick salesman away.

If I were dragged into a bar fight (probably reluctantly) I'd want either Corso Riggs with me or Kira Carsen. I could see Corso lighting up the entire bar with his rifle while yelling "Yeeeehawwwww!" and people ducking for cover.

And I could totally see some sleaze sauntering up to Kira to try and hit on her, only for her to whirl around lighting fast, and smash the hilt of her sabre against his face and hiss "Eat lightsabre, jerk."

Good times. :D

Who was that guy with the lightsaber and the beard? You know, he had an apprentice that fell to the darkside. He fought the empire and cut down some darkside folk with his impressive lightsaber skills....can't remember his name though.

I think it was Kyle.

Come on, pals! The answer is quite obvious: Boba Fett.

All I have to do when some nasty fellows approach me, is turn around and say:

"Yo, Boba! Those guys said your father was a loser".

Edited by zorroazul