The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Premades are ruining warzones

Bloodtau

Or is that game THAT empty? Bioware has realised the game is pretty much dead when they allowed same side factions to face off in all the maps.

You know answers you'll get for making this post right?

1. QQ MOAR

2. L2p

3. Make your own premade

4. Bioware will say SOON

5. Boo hoo?

6.No

^

those might be run of mill comments you'll get for this post.

DAMN those terrible people that like to play with there in game friends! how dare they be so social!

then they can be against other "social" players.

The only people who are against this are the bads who need an organised team to even come close to winning.

If you want to seriously PvP then you need to join a guild that does serious PvP.

At that point you will be in a premade.

I understand that queuing solo is kind of a nightmare, that's why I don't do it. If my friends aren't online for me to queue with I will find something else to do (level an alt, do dailies, etc.).

They also need to separate valor ranks. eg 60-69 get their own match,es 70+ etc.

Why? All valor means now is time played for the mos part. Maybe prior to 1.2 but with valor rank 30's rocking full BM I fail to see how this would solve any or your problems.

Premades are fine...in no way shape or form does it make that game an auto-win, unless you are running two groups and land on the same team. You are still playing with 4 random players and unless its huttball where a good 4 man premade can win a game in any other zone like Civil war or NC only have 3 other players who communicate with others almost certainly ends in failure.

Edited by cycao

Why? All valor means now is time played for the mos part. Maybe prior to 1.2 but with valor rank 30's rocking full BM I fail to see how this would solve any or your problems.

Premades are fine...in no way shape or form does it make that game an auto-win, unless you are running two groups and land on the same team. You are still playing with 4 random players and unless its huttball where a good 4 man premade can win a game in any other zone like Civil war or NC only have 3 other players who communicate with others almost certainly ends in failure.

You are correct on valor rank meaning nothing.

Unfortunately, premades are not fine, and it is an auto-win under certain conditions. Just because you've never been under those conditions don't necessarily mean such conditions don't exist.

I like the idea of the solo only queue! If the rateds can have their 8 man group, why cant the solo'ers? Make it simple, do a solo, 4 man and 8 man group. Of course this would be much easier with cross server queueing but that would be nice, especially if you cant always get your guild to queue for WZ's.

I like the idea of the solo only queue! If the rateds can have their 8 man group, why cant the solo'ers? Make it simple, do a solo, 4 man and 8 man group. Of course this would be much easier with cross server queueing but that would be nice, especially if you cant always get your guild to queue for WZ's.

good idea.

You are correct on valor rank meaning nothing.

Unfortunately, premades are not fine, and it is an auto-win under certain conditions. Just because you've never been under those conditions don't necessarily mean such conditions don't exist.

I am fully aware of the fact that yes premades have an advantage over pugs as most of them use vent/mumble/TS3 but still have the ability to end up with a group who has no concept of communication and how key it is. If I solo queue and everyone is on board to communicate you can beat a premade. Not easy but it is in the realm of possible.

I am fully aware of the fact that yes premades have an advantage over pugs as most of them use vent/mumble/TS3 but still have the ability to end up with a group who has no concept of communication and how key it is. If I solo queue and everyone is on board to communicate you can beat a premade. Not easy but it is in the realm of possible.

pugs will win premades, maybe 10% of the time. Isn't a lot.

#3 is quite relevant.

Not really, usually I only have an hour or so to play the game and it would be nice to be able to play some balanced games in that short amount of time without having to grab my ankles and brace myself.

Why should I have to find 3 other people to play with just to be competitive?

Anyway, all this is kind of irrelevent since when rateds come out there will be solo ques. Why are we still seeing threads about this?

Not really, usually I only have an hour or so to play the game and it would be nice to be able to play some balanced games in that short amount of time without having to grab my ankles and brace myself.

Why should I have to find 3 other people to play with just to be competitive?

Anyway, all this is kind of irrelevent since when rateds come out there will be solo ques. Why are we still seeing threads about this?

Because being competitive is getting a pre-made.