The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bounty hunter SHIELD BOOST

MandoArc

Ok i wont go hard on this cuz i dont have to i mean HELLO

Ok Bounty hunters shield right now I mean the Ability every single BOUNTY HUNTER get .

Why is it only 25% Went other professions have better

Here is what i will like to see

Bounty hunter shield 50% damage reduction again all forms of damage the mean yes protection again force power attacks to not only energy a damage reduction of 50% again all forms of damage Shield need to be something you use to get protection not DIE

Ok Bounty hunters shield right now I mean the Ability every single BOUNTY HUNTER get .

Bounty hunter shield 50% damage reduction again all forms of damage the mean yes protection again force power attacks to not only energy a damage reduction of 50% again all forms of damage Shield need to be something you use to get protection not DIE

so vs weapon dmg a bh tank gets about 102% for possible 18s...

we dont need such a godmode, its good enough.

All they have to do is lower it to a 10secon tthe ability will be on a 2min timer or 1min timer and like i say they will have to make it a 50% damage reduction all around wish mean you will only get damage reduction went you use your shield thes it or went you D buff some one if you spec for it :wea_02:

I am not a Marauder/Sentinel so no I don't need an iwin button.