I am getting sick of being cut off...

Devioth

I work the night shift on the east coast, getting thoroughly tired of having my time cut short every week just because I am one of the night time players. Make the day players pay for patch time for once... Edited by Devioth

I work the night shift on the east coast, getting thoroughly tired of having my time cut short every week just because I am one of the night time players. Make the day players pay for patch time for once...

m8....I do understand ya frustrations:) I am from NZ. Get home, normally not long b4 the sever goes down. Logged into tonight to the message 15 mins till server d/time......

shrug! time for dinner anyways:) cya later on

I work the night shift on the east coast, getting thoroughly tired of having my time cut short every week just because I am one of the night time players. Make the day players pay for patch time for once...

They've kept track of peak times and set maintenance for when there's typically the least activity overall. They also let us know well in advance. It's better they do the maintenance than not do it, anyway. I usually play late as well, but I can accept maintenance is necessary at this stage, so yeah, it happens, it's not like it's every night. Think of it as an opportunity to do something else for those few hours.

/thread.