Alderann Healing Record??? I just healed for 867K

lilchris

This Post 1.2 Screen shot, is a shot of me (chris) healing on alderann for 867k. I was wondering if this is the record for Alderann especaily after 1.2 patch. I believe the old alderann record was 700k something before 1.2 so so for me to do this post 1.2 I think I may have the record. I know people have broken 1 million on voidstar but not alderann and that was before 1.2

http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1335494642_Screenshot_2012-04-26_19_59_34_396615.jpg

Edited by lilchris

i always focus you chris in warzones, your lucky i was not in that match.

btw, your team lost, and a record means nothing, you could have self healed that whole battle.

by the looks of your team had more damage / healing / kills and still got owned. how did you lose that battle?

Edited by itsmymillertime

This Post 1.2 Screen shot, is a shot of me (chris) healing on alderann for 867k. I was wondering if this is the record for Alderann especaily after 1.2 patch. I believe the old alderann record was 700k something before 1.2 so so for me to do this post 1.2 I think I may have the record. I know people have broken 1 million on voidstar but not alderann and that was before 1.2

http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1335494642_Screenshot_2012-04-26_19_59_34_396615.jpg

I've definitely healed for over 700k in Alderann pre 1.2, but definitely not post 1.2. I think my max post 1.2 is a 700k game in Voidstar, and maybe 500 something in Alderann.

The only way to hit those type of numbers is if you get one of those matches where the sides hold but mid is uncapped, and you have most of your team in mid with rolling HOTs. It's rather artificial.

I don't know why you guys are so pissed about him posting a screenshot. He's just asking if its a record on civil war in 1.2

why do people care about records..............they want the record that no one cares about except for themselves and there is no proof that they have the record across all servers and such. its all about egos.

They're just made that my premade never loses and that I was by myself for once. And on voidstar my max is 966k. I am just concerned abotu the max for Alderann. I know a sith has healed for over a million on voidstar. And to the sith writing in this post. Keep coming at me and I'll keep winning. Again the only reason why I lost this was because I was with Noobs. Also to the person who said I was just self healing... Learn how to play the game. You have to be in combat and have the combat buff for healing to count so I couldnt of just been healing myself and besides healing myself alone would not get me even close to 800k.

867k healing lost 220-0, awesome... let`s talk about how useful you where while camping one node.

No record, unless you are referring to a personal record. My highest on Alderaan pre 1.2 was on my sorcerer for a shade over a million. It took the game ending in a score of 5-0 and the center point being contested the entire time as well as zero deaths on my part. Pretty much a perfect storm of situational events.

Post 1.2, I shelved my sorcerer because healing with it is not enjoyable. I can't output the same numbers on my operative due to less ae healing ability, BUT I still managed to due 797k in a void star.

why do people care about records..............they want the record that no one cares about except for themselves and there is no proof that they have the record across all servers and such. its all about egos.

Exactly. The only one who can honestly know what a record is anyways would be BW. The highest healing total I've ever seen was 1.2 million in voidstar by a sorcerer.... and that was with me healing for 800k in the same match on his team.

Lol it's ridiculous to see this amount of jealousy on one thread. Good job on the healing man, hopefully i'll get that status soon enough. Oh, and ignore these creatures with small...."armaments". They live and thrive on the dark, damp place we call forums.

Lol it's ridiculous to see this amount of jealousy on one thread. Good job on the healing man, hopefully i'll get that status soon enough. Oh, and ignore these creatures with small...."armaments". They live and thrive on the dark, damp place we call forums.

love how you claim in your post it's not about epeen and here you are talking about small "armaments"

stay classy.

love how you claim in your post it's not about epeen and here you are talking about small "armaments"

stay classy.

Actually, nowhere in that post did I deny it did I? Wanna pull the quote out and show me? Here, I'll do it for you. "I am proud of that score and I was curious to see what other records there are." Pretty sure I'm not denying there's some e-peen in there now did I? Also like I said in my post, anyone who puts a minimum of 15 hours a week into something is going to take it seriously. SO if you do hit a personal best of course there is going to be PEEN involved. Ego resides where effort is put. Either everyone posting hatred on the forums is jealous or noobish I'm not sure, you decide for yourself.

It's not hard to pad numbers to that point.

Stand in mid (It's the only node you have at the end, so check) drop your AOE heal on the turret. Your dps "defends" there trying to kill the other teams healers or dps trying to 3 cap you (They also had 3 healers who equaled 1 million healing between them which leaves longer battles//damage for you to take advantage of with the heal pool) and this continues through the match.

Voidstar-Aoe drop at the door, or in a pool of ranged. (Operative/smugglers just need to HoT everyone and drop their **** aoe at the door)

It's not impressive to have a big healing number at the end of the match.

-It means that your team couldn't work together to focus the enemy teams healers down or cc them long enough to burst one to death.

-It also means that none of the enemy team focused // CC'd you either because no Sage can free cast that long with a marauder/sentinel on them and still put up those numbers.

You are actually hurting the Healing community because those numbers will be seen by Bioware and the pvp development team will say, "Sorc/sage healing is fine, look at this guys hp output!"