RD-15B Commando Chestguard

Rhapsodies

They go for fairly cheap on the GTN on Republic side. If you have a Republic alt, I'd try there. Then trade it to yourself through the Hutt Cartel network on Nar Shaddaa.

Don't need to do that anymore. Mailing between alts regardless of faction was enabled in 1.2

I bought mine on the GTN while I was trying to farm it on Hoth.

There is a heroic area on Hoth in the Starship Graveyard, NE corner of the map. Just before you enter it you will see a Republic Walker parked down in a draw next to the hull of the Star of Corrusant. There are 2 Champion Level Troopers fist fighting next to that walker. There is also a Champion Level Jedi in the very back of the Heroic area standing in front of a large chest. You will know if you killed the right one when it drops loot. All the other Jedi Camps up there dont drop any meaningful loot.

You can farm these three champions and if you are lucky the chest you are looking for will drop. I farmed for it for 5 days and made around 4 million selling orange items on the GTN.

Edited by Exartess

Okay, so I'll keep an eye on the Auction House Republic Side and go farm some champion mobs on Hoth for now. If that fails by the time I out level it, take the hunt to Belsavis. Thanks for the help.

<<" Will also be submitting a TORhead comment once I get a confirmed drop from somewhere.

• 2 months later...

This is my favorite looking armor. It turns the whole BH set white and light blue so sic.

I had the chest piece ready for 1.3 and then accidentally reversed engineered it when trying to get MK-6's

Luckily I found one on the GTM the next day for 17k.