Maintenance/Patch April 27? Marauder/Sentinel hot fix possibly?

tehrealdealz

Logged in today and saw that there will be a "unscheduled" maintenace anyone know if this will be a HOT FIX for Marauders/Sentinels?

Hopefully it's a ho tfix for the people that are having their game crash every other load screen like my guild mate.

All this QQ about mara's and sents is such a joke, and the worst part is you bads are probably going to get your wish.

i think its another sobbering blow to operatives/scoundrels

i mean,they gotta ruin that class more now as a rogue type then it already is

eather way,ill be passing out tinfoil hats to people so we can all believe what bioware is going to do with the maintenance

Edited by CrunkShizzle

Logged in today and saw that there will be a "unscheduled" maintenace anyone know if this will be a HOT FIX for Marauders/Sentinels?

Nope. My hope is that they put in an ingame guide that tells you how to play so people like you will stop QQing instead of trying to improve.

Yeah they are going to make it so the only melee dps class in the game is no better at melee dps than your healer. Can't wait for the forums to fill with the "Nerf Snipers!" outcry next. Then everyone else. Then people will be back to out-healing 3-4 dps, it will just be 100 at a time instead of 1000. Hey TTK will go up considerably.

A hot fix for what exactly? lol.

Forum whiners that get beat by a class a few times and cry OP need a nerf. The only thing i consider OP about sentinel is the master strike buff..

But that wasn't just a Sentinel buff, it was a Knight buff.