I play Rage spec in organized PvP, and I think eventually others will too.

BDreason

I feel like the best "Team" Mauarder is Carnage. The extra roots are vital because they ignore resolve, so you can stop anyone anytime, combined with super predation and the ability to camo-break snares its just so flexible. I also like it because one of the roots is on crippling throw, which means they are throwing it more often in the rotation than the other builds tend to, which means youre crippling heals more consistantly.

I think anni is the best "all around" maurader, high dps and survivability. it also has the strongest interuption game for harassing casters.

I do like Focus, I actually enjoy playing it more than I do annihlation, but I think for organized play it depends on what youre trying to optimize

Carnage- control and mobility priortized

Annihlation- caster disruption prioritized

Rage- Tank busting prioritized

When there is a mixed bag of specs its really nice too, they share enough common features but specialize in their own niches enough that you really benefit from having a couple on hand.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't seem to get into the Rage spec. If only because Smash has to be the buggiest ability of any class. After activating smash the hitbox doesn't seem to follow the marauder, and goes off where you were ~1 second ago. Very VERY annoying and when combined with the the whole server-client lag issue where people aren't actually where they appear to be on your screen(even when stunned/rooted). Then you have to add in knockbacks that I swear just make smash go off NOWHERE at all(I think it actually goes off where you will land and not where you are but I'm not sure).

When Smash is 80% of the Rage Trees damage it is frustrating to play when half your smashes just don't hit anything due to the buggy animation/server lag/knockbacks. Too many clutch smashes have just completely whiffed and lost me kills.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.