Gotta give some credit where credit is to (Bioware devs)

Subatomix

I was one of the many who unsubscribed shortly after patch 1.2 went live. For me, it was mainly about the 4 v 8 games and no abort timer. It made pvp unplayable on my server (a low pop one) in any real sense. If they were students, I'd have given them an F at the time.

But in the week that followed they made good on their word to fix the abort timer and a few other things. i got my free 30 days and I got my Tauntaun. To be honest, I didn't really expect either and figured they would just cut their losses with people who cancelled on 4/13. They didn't.

So I'd bump them back up to a C+ / B- at this point. Most importantly from my perspective is that they made a good faith effort to fix things and kept true to their word regarding various.

I hope the trend continues. I'm using my remaining 32 days to see if they can fix pvp to the point where it's actually a game again. On my server (low pop) the queue situation is horrible. When there aren't enough people, you can wait forever. When there are too many people, you end up getting passed over by the queue more times than is fun. Only when there is just enough people online ready to pvp is it remotely fun, and that's rare.

So please, server merges or cross server pvp asap.

Thanks.

I haven't cancelled yet. The only thing that I am happy about anymore is the fact that I have plenty of time to do other things now, that I don't feel compelled to play this game. Usually a good MMO can capitavate my interest for at least a year. I guess SWTOR did for about 4 months.. so not terribly bad.

Overall for being completely out of touch with their community I would give them a grade of a D+

I believe with the right leadership they could make the necessary adjustments to get to the A range, but I think that the development team thinks they know what we want and stopped listening a long time ago. I also think they need to put a bigger push on their staff to spend more time playing their game (in their own time).

heres my question why was legacy and ranked warzones that never made it into 1.2 more of a priority over server transfers/merges? The legacy in comparison to server merges/transfers was a bad priority call.

If server merges/transfers were a top priority we wouldnt have legacy and 1.2 would we? whoever does priority calls need a reality check when it comes to this issue.

I dont see this getting fixed or adresed in a month i hope im wrong but i doubt it. Youll prob see more rakghoul events and after gw2 launch maybe theyll say gee we should have got on the ball with server merges/transfers and open world pvp.