Majority of Star Wars fans Evil!

Makasu

I play Republic and Empire. I've always flirted with both sides regardless of the game. I'm in love with my Consular though, so at the moment I lean more towards Republic. Besides, I'm actually really liking the Consular storyline and I'm eager to find out more as I progress. I kinda feel like I'm pigeon-holed into being evil because that's what's expected when I play Empire. Though I've somehow managed to remain neutral on my Sith.

I play Republic and Empire. I've always flirted with both sides regardless of the game. I'm in love with my Consular though, so at the moment I lean more towards Republic. Besides, I'm actually really liking the Consular storyline and I'm eager to find out more as I progress. I kinda feel like I'm pigeon-holed into being evil because that's what's expected when I play Empire. Though I've somehow managed to remain neutral on my Sith.

This, only it's my IA with whom I am smitten, and thus have been leaning heavily Empire. You certainly don't have to be evil to play Imperial, all my Imps are neutral to light. I don't let the alignment of decisions interfere with their choices though, they do what they would do regardless of light/dark consequences.

Evil and Empire are not the same.

If your complaint is that too many people are playing Empire, take it up with the writers for making IA and SW so darn engaging. JK is too "epic" for a MMO and my consular... would want his time back if he could get past Taris.

Kotor is one of the few series where you aren't shoehorned into being a good guy. People take advantage of these rare opportunities. WOW and rift on the other hand make you a saint.

I think part of it is because as playing part of the empire, theres a lot more room to actually be a good, bad, or neutral guy, and not just light or dark. for the empires characters being heartless or reserved works well, but who believes an out of control jedi that kills everyone fits well in the jedi order? being light or dark doesnt even mean you're good or evil. in this game light or dark represents more of how you react to situation whether through emotion or through logic.

I think playing lightside classes and being faced with the idea of becoming sith, is something BW should work on and fully flesh out. at the most lightside sith or dark jedi's.

Please don't tell me it's already in because i'm only on chapter two!! :p

But playing my sith i know i'm evil because I feed on fear/pain/hate being a jedi knight becoming evil appeals to me so much.

I loved seeing kira carson freak when i made the choice to slaughter this sith guy instead of saving him because i'm all goddy goody. when in truth i'm making darkside choices all over the place.

I love the entire premise of falling to the darkside and becoming a sith/dark jedi. I also love the idea not all sith can never become the jedi's.

BW must fully intergrate this if they havent already since i'm just on chapeter two! plus sith clothing is bad arse to the bone.

I was set on playing a Jedi ever since I first heard about the game years ago. When I finally got an invite to the beta I made my Jedi Knight and was having a blast. Once I got used to the game and was concentrating on my class and story I started to realize how incredibly boring it was. Not just the Jedi story, I started getting bored of EVERYTHING Republic. The colors, the outfits, the overall aesthetic of the Republic is just BORING to me. Its not about being evil...I really have to go against my nature to play a good Sith, in a nutshell I just like purple more than gold I guess.

I still don't think Jedi are boring, I just think either a) Bioware made the Empire way cooler looking than the Republic, or b) They just failed at realizing the Republic side of the game. The more I play a Sith, the more I'm thinking its B.

I'd love for some Republic types to step up and say what they enjoy about their faction. Don't come in and talk smack about the other side, just tell us what makes you enjoy being a Rebel Scum.

I think people just like shocking and force-choking people for information more then helping Jawas and cuddling Ewoks, or other pukey things that you see in stupid movies that are not Star Wars. For instance, Ewoks get killed in the Original Trilogy, one of the aspects that makes it great.

I think people just like shocking and force-choking people for information more then helping Jawas and cuddling Ewoks, or other pukey things that you see in stupid movies that are not Star Wars. For instance, Ewoks get killed in the Original Trilogy, one of the aspects that makes it great.

AN Ewok dies in the OT. AN Ewok. And people were supposed to be upset about it.

Jussayin',

But being bad is kind of disturbing sometimes, like in that Hutta mission where you shoot a kid's dad right in front of him just for credits. I like my smuggler out of all my characters and will never make a main guy on the dark side. I'm more motivated to get online to complete a mission to save a little kid's brother then to go kill some innocent NPC to get an orange item or for 3k-5k credits.