PVE Commando Parses

Malorific

I see very little in the way of Combat log parse from people so thought I would provide one here:

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/combatlog/95601e1d-5fd8-442d-91fa-d17e8ce6713f#d=0

Enjoy.

To note, all members are Full Rakata - so Gear is identical pretty much with everyone.

Firebrand/Stormcaller attempt 11 - 5k wipe......how very very annoying :mad:

Mal.

Our Op group ran Storymode Denova last night. Most of us have full or near full Rakata. Top DPS and top damage done was a Sentinel, followed by dps spec Guardian. Seems the buffs to their class, coupled with the nerfs to Commando have set them right up there. All I'm asking for is a little balance. These Commando nerfs have been harsh.

Seems pretty similar to what I have been seeing. Only had me and our sentinel in the parser but he was about 20% above me in damage pretty consistently (I had 1-2 more pieces of rakata than he had).

Ok, if I am reading this correctly the dps commando was below a sentinel but higher than the gunslinger. Is that what the log shows?

Now what I would like to see are the logs against the combat dummies for all DPS specs. This of course would not take into account the advantage the commando has at fighting from range or the disadvantage from fighting from a stationary position.

Ok, if I am reading this correctly the dps commando was below a sentinel but higher than the gunslinger. Is that what the log shows?

Now what I would like to see are the logs against the combat dummies for all DPS specs. This of course would not take into account the advantage the commando has at fighting from range or the disadvantage from fighting from a stationary position.

Using fleet dummy.

My commando is full columi + rakata (only tionese weapon). Gunnery spec.

My sniper (gunslinger mirror class), with several tionese (including weapon) +1columi + orange modded gear. Post 1.2.1.

My commando did an average 1100 DPS.

My sniper did 980 dps (MM spe), 1000DPS (hybrid, but energy management was horrible, I don't know how long I can sustain this DPS), and 1080DPS (general tree build, the most efficient for single target)

I was really disapointed to see I was able to pull almost as much DPS with my sniper (alt) than my commando (main).

I don't think I'm a bad commando, and I was not really good with 2/3builds with the sniper (only experienced with MM build, the lowest DPS I did...).

Anyway, it seems to show the sniper have a superior single target DPS.

You may argue the dummy never dodge/parry, and it's true. But yet, the most DPS I was able to do with my sniper used the general tree, mostly based on dot and tech attacks. The MM spec use the most accuracy, and it was my lowest DPS.

http://www.torparse.com/a/20103

first parse was with my companion out - ignore that :)

second as Assault Spec - I'm normally gunnery, so that's probably not the perfect rotation.

third as Gunnery

Stats & Equipment:

1982 Aim, 1703 Endurance, Damage (Pri) 843 - 1135, Bonus Dmg. 502.5, Tech Bonus Dmg. 846.9, Accuracy 99.16%/109.16%, Crit Chance 37.9%/39.07%, Surge 77.84%

Stats as Gunnery, Crit chance was a bit different as Assault Spec due to some skills. Equipment: Fully Rakata except Legs (Columi), Boots ( Black Hole Augmented), Off Hand (Black Hole), Weapon (War Hero augmented with crit crystal) cheap stim from npc vendor (no biochem) and no adrenal used.